Does BassBot have bad breath?

Last night, I was out having drinks with @Bassbot: me a pint of beer, him a snifter of robot oil, when his mood suddenly turned sullen, and he turned to me and asked, “Do I have bad breath”?
I was taken aback by his question, but answered that the only thing I could detect on his breath was the robot oil and the bowl of hex nuts he was munching on. I inquired as to why he asked that question.
He replied that he was rather sad that so many people come to the forum, introduce themselves, maybe ask a question or two, and then disappear. BassBot seems to be getting a complex and thinks maybe he has bad breath.
I assured him that his breath is fine, but this didn’t help his sullen mood, and he quickly finished his snifter of oil and motored out of the bar.
So now I’m wondering about this. So many people have come to this forum during the year and a half that I have been a member, and only a handful remain and post on a regular basis. Let’s help BassBot get past his complex and let him know his breath is fine. Show him some love and become more active on the forum.

13 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @bassbot display help.

4 Likes

Well, Bassbot, we need to know, is it your bad breath from all that robot oil you drink that’s scaring people off?

@Bassbot fortune

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

4 Likes

Aha! So it’s not your breath after all! Good to know! Then, why aren’t more people actively posting on the forum?

@Bassbot fortune

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

3 Likes

Ok Bassbot, this will just remain a mystery then, for now!

4 Likes

Bassbot, can you at least say something inspiring? Maybe that will help!

@Bassbot quote

5 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work. — William Ward

9 Likes

Wow!! Perfect, thanks for being there for us, you have some real wisdom there, even when you’re not tipsy from all the robot oil!

8 Likes

Those hex nuts he munches on must have halucinagetics in them

6 Likes

Bassbot, is this true? Spiked hex nuts?

@Bassbot fortune

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes

7 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Bassbot, are you insecure? Do you need counseling?

@Bassbot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

1 Like

Must be a sensitive subject!

1 Like

Its not u bassbot its me…

Not me who has bad breath lol more hes not the reason I dont post. Just wanted to clarify lol

2 Likes

Perhaps folks are finding the cannibalistic nature of his choice of snacks off-putting?

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @bassbot display help.