Dreams!

I dunno, nowhere near David Lynch level. :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Ha! Yeah, but that leaves a lot of roomā€¦

3 Likes

3 Likes

Between Cronenberg and Lynch there was definitely some prime nightmare fuel in the '80s, yeah.

1 Like

I had one last night that was brought on by my use of the Taxibackerā€¦
I was on a train in the dining car with the Taxibacker next to me in its case and I had my Diamond Rio Pandora station playing on a portable radio so that people in the dining car would hear it too. It wasnā€™t playing loud and I was talking to someone at the same table as me. The song playing was Diamond Rioā€™s ā€œHow Your Love Makes Me Feelā€. When it ended, I heard a voice say ā€œYou like our music?ā€ I turned and saw Diamond Rioā€™s bassist Dana Williams sitting across the aisle. I told him that I was a huge fan and that his bass playing was one reason I took it up (which it was) and that I had built a bass styled after their guitarist Jimmy Olanderā€™s Taxicaster. Dana raised an eyebrow and I took out the Taxibacker to show him and he started laughing. Thatā€™s when I asked if heā€™d sign the strap.

1 Like

The Dream, a dream classic.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg

3 Likes

Ugh, I have that dream, too! In my version, a lot of the stalls are missing doors so in addition to being filthy, thereā€™s no privacy. The worst.

@Barney omg that scene from Trainspotting makes me gag :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last night I dreamt Ozzy was touring with a guitarist who looked just like Randy Rhoads, but his name was Nigel. They played a show at an amusement park; I was selling books at a pop-up shop near the stage. After the show, I saw Nigel sitting in the parking lot and went over to say hello. We started talking, and he confessed he loved reading sappy Young Adult fiction. He was about to go full-musical and sing a song about books and thatā€™s when my daughter woke me up. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Holy crap itā€™s Nigel Tufnel to a tee

(Christopher Guest just killed in that role :rofl: )

2 Likes

That is exactly what I was thinking! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

A couple of the old classics. Everly Brothers ā€œDreamā€

Then we have Roy Orbisonā€™s ā€œIn Dreams,ā€ and thank goodness I donā€™t associate it with Twin Peaks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSeIh9rmEUs&ab_channel=RoyOrbisonVEVO
A song of his that doesnā€™t repeat any of the parts.

I have some crazy dreams at times, but neglect to write them down. Canā€™t rely on the old memory as much as I used to. If itā€™s early in the day, Iā€™ll relate what Iā€™ve dreamt to my husband or son. So far no bass appearances that Iā€™ve noted, though!