Dreams!

It seems the older I get, the more vivid and real my dreams are becoming. I have had some doozies lately. I dreamed my late wife was in the hospital and I was trying to get to her and kept getting lost and ending up on far side of town from where she was at. It was so real and vivid. I know the area like the back of my hand yet I would make a right turn into the parking deck and end up on the hill overlooking the hospital trying to figure out how I ended up there. She passed in April 2017 and I think she is just trying to mess with my head a little as she always did have a quirky sense of humor.

7 Likes

Is that where the bass shop is by chance?

7 Likes

I had a really vivid dream last week. I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow.
When I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Is this thing on?..……

11 Likes

When people you love pass away they live on in our mind and heart. Next time take her out for a coffee, bet she would like that :heart:

3 Likes

Um… my GF said that my evil twin Dream Tim was a real ass last night, if that’s applicable. shrug

4 Likes

I have gotten hit several times in life due to this issue, lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, @EddieJones - takes some guts!

You know you run a big risk getting your chain yanked, but the truth is we all have had this sort of dream… and they can be exhilarating, scary, depressing, uplifting - or all of these at once!

I had a super weird one last night… it’s probably a good thing that the memory of such vivid dream is fading fast, almost no matter how much you try to remember :smile:

4 Likes

i haven’t really had dreams that i remember on a regular basis since i was a kid :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s rough! It’s the mind’s way of processing stuff… it isn’t always clear what exactly it’s doing, but it seems to be a vital process.

I bet you dream - you just never remember even a bit of it.

3 Likes

yeah that’s what i meant. i really usually don’t remember them at all or they’re really fuzzy.

2 Likes

A recurring dream that I’ve had as long as I can remember: I’m on stage with an orchestra playing an instrument I’ve never played before and dont know how to play. I fake it, and all the other instruments drown me out so that nobody in the audience notices. I love that dream.

5 Likes

I had a dream but it turned to dust
And what I thought was love
That must’ve been lust
I was living in style
When the walls fell in
When I played my hand
I looked like a joker
Turn around, fate must have woke her
'Cause lady luck she was waiting outside the door

3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZpkcxAlpo

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

So here is my reoccuring dream…true story…I have this dream constantly.

I am somewhere, place changes but somewhere in a public place with public restrooms, and I have to pee, and in every bathroom and every stall I try (no urinials anywhere oddly in this reality) the toilet is filled to the very brim with pee or whatever else you find in a toilet, no room for a drop more.

I search and search to no avail until I wake up and realize I have to pee.
Locations in the dream change, sometimes they reoccur.

If only I could figure out what these damn dreams mean…

3 Likes

Ha ha no way! I have the same dream. Everything is filthy and full and can’t find a clean urinal or toilet to use.

2 Likes

yes, totally filthy!

2 Likes

4 Likes

you guys have some effed up dreams.

3 Likes