During my time at home

I am blown away by how much Josh looks like Tom Ellis of the Lucifer TV show. It is uncanny. Just a random observation based on watching way too much TV during my COVID quarantine.

3 Likes

How are you doing?

2 Likes

Aside from severe shortness of breath, and the occasional sweats, I’m getting better. I totally understand how this could have been so much worse. The breathing is what gets me. Tomorrow is first day back at work. Hopefully things go okay.

3 Likes

Glad you’re doing better man! I know it’s a slog, but even your imaginary friends on the Internet are thrilled. Imagine how the real people around you feel!

3 Likes

And, yeah, I’m with you on this one. Josh would have us believe that it was all “practice” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Everyday you think tomorrow will be easier. It is but only the smallest amount better. This has kinda sucked. I have not picked up my bass in 2 1/2 weeks. No energy, focus, or desire. I can’t wait until things normalize. There is a guy from work that is fighting for his life right now. Been vented for about two weeks. That could have been me. I’m fat, diabetic and older. I am glad I was vaccinated. It could have gotten dangerous I think. I have lost a substantial amount of weight. I’m going to work to keep losing if I can. Something good out of this.

9 Likes

Why are you going back to work if you so obviously haven’t fully recovered yet?

2 Likes

He plays the wrong instrument tho!

2 Likes

he’s following @howard advice and learning his scales on Piano

4 Likes

The instrument of the beast!

4 Likes

Yep, 88 is the number of the beast. Turns out it was just poor handwriting and sloppy translation skills that gave us the current interpretation.

2 Likes

The only lingering effect is the shortness of breath. And I work in a job that allows me time to take things slowly when needed.

2 Likes

I see. Hope you really do that! Your health is more important than your job. Take care of yourself!

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re getting better @EddieJones .

1 Like