European Metal Festival Alliance - Online Festival

This weekend, there’s an online metal festival streaming. As all festivals have been canceled, some organizers got together to put this up. A weekend of music streaming for 6,66€ :sunglasses:
Gonna be watching it. Too hot here to do anything else anyway :hot_face::beer::loud_sound:

3 Likes

So weird to see Dee Snyder and Amenra at the same event :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, weird line-ups are pretty common during festivals :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Amenra did offer a remarkable performance, as was to be expected :black_heart:

4 Likes

Ha Ha yeah, I was thinking about the last time I saw The Cult earlier, when they were posted in the Good Music Friday thread.

That was a strange line up. I forget a lot of them, but this gives you an ides.

Vanilla Ice
The Cult
Steve Miller Band headlining

2 Likes

Wow… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I went to another a few years back, it was a 2 day festival, and I only went to the last half of day two primarily to see Die Antwoord.
I also saw

Sir Mix Alot
Patti Jackson
The Addicts
The Subhumans
etc…

2 Likes

How was Die Antwoord?

I used to really like them until their videographer put out all the background footage showing what incredibly terrible people they both are. I was so put off I even went back to where I had shared one of their videos early in the Share Some Good Music thread and deleted it.

2 Likes

They are AWESOME in concert. I liked the movie they were in too, but I have not seen this footage, so I don’t know this part, yet.

I was waiting for them to go on at one concert, and I was talking to the guy standing right next to me. He said he was Ninja’s carpenter and was working on a re-model of his place in Los Angeles. he said he was super cool to him, totally laid back guy and would stop and talk to him like regular people when he was at his house while the guy was there working.

But now this conflicting information, I need to know.
Can you send me a link so I can decide whether to like them anymore or not?

I had tickets to see them last November, but the show was cancelled. Not a COVID cancellation, this was pre COVID, it was something else, but I believe it was due to an illness. Hmmm. possibly was one of the early cases of COVID.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can dig up and send it to you privately.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah, I like a few of their songs (it’s kind of impossible to not like “Baby’s On Fire” for me) but they are really basically trashy people, and not in a cool punk way. Sad because they are really talented.

2 Likes