Fender Rumble LT25

How cool is this!!! :clap:t2:

awesome man!

3 Likes

I’ve got the regular rumble 25 and as far as the actual amp goes (and remembering that it’s a practice amp) I love it. The sweet spot in the lineup imo, I’ve heard you really don’t want to get the smaller one.

1 Like

Hi @JerryP I don’t think you will be disappointed with the LT25. I’m new to bass but it seems a good bit of kit to me.
Follow @csmundell advice on here to update the software

2 Likes

Yes, I saw his comment and that’s the first thing I will do.
Cheers!

1 Like

Congrats @JerryP you’re going to love it. Eventually you’ll want one of these to turn the overdrive on and off while playing…

1 Like

Thanks @PamPurrs! I had a thought about that while I was reading the manual.
I guess with everyone buying gear here on the forum, we’re keeping the economy going!

1 Like

We’re giving each other GAS :rofl: :rofl: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Look what I found when I got home from work.

4 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeet!

2 Likes

First thing… firmware update.

2 Likes

Enjoy @JerryP. I haven’t played much with the PC app, so anything you find on that let us know, thanks!

3 Likes

I’ll do that.

2 Likes

I’ve found one disadvantage of moving from practicing with headphones to buying a bass amp… The first time you switch it on and play a few notes, everything that isn’t bolted down in your practice room vibrates and rattles in sympathy! I’ve had to go round my practice room and shelves and get rid of stuff - Marie Kondo would be proud of me :grin:

4 Likes

I know what you mean. Going from a Rumble 15 to the LT25 is a big difference. Even at the midrange setting the windows are rattling.

4 Likes

Just imagine, with the headphones the same thing was happening, only it was everything inside your head :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: I think my brain is largely mush now from all the years of listening to the weird loud crap I like anyway!

4 Likes

Hey guys,
I went through the pre sets that come with the amp and really, some of them are just too weird for me. Does anyone really use those settings?

3 Likes

Sounds a lot like the 50 effects that come loaded on the Zoom effects processor. Only about 5 or 6 of them are useful, the rest are rubbish.

3 Likes

I guess they’re in there to demonstrate the capabilities of the amp, but jeez, someone had a vivid imagination when they programmed it.

4 Likes