Fender Studio 40 - Give away

If you want it, and can come and get it:

Ill have a spare Fender Studio 40, that you can have for free.
Only thing Ill want in return, is: Use it :wink:

It on Zealand, Denmark (around Undløse).

Michael.

19 Likes

Nice of ya. Hope the benfactor uses it well. Put a sticky note on it with bassbuzz’s URL if it doesnt go to a forum member. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dang. That’s very generous of you.

What did you replace it with?

1 Like

A Fender Studio 40 :wink:
As Ill said, ended up with a spare - so have two.

So far the only place Ill put it up for give-away is here on the forum.

Oh one was in my Office, so Ill could practice when Ill had to spend extra time waiting on the job. Dont have that job anymore, and the new one dont leave space to do things like that.

1 Like

This is phenomenal.

I have family and friends in Denmark that I haven’t visited in over 20 years.
It would be hiliarious to head over for a practice amp.

I’m in California.

Alas.
I won’t make it.
Hope it finds a good home.

4 Likes

We’ll, @Gio, if your family/friends in Denmark acquire this amp, then you’d have a practice amp available when you do visit them.

2 Likes

As long as it would get some use, your are welcome to it.

If you ask my wife, you can have a bass with it :wink: She do think Ill have to many basses!!

4 Likes

Well if no one gets it here, then the local music school will get it :wink:

2 Likes

I passed the idea onto a friend in Roskilde. I’m not sure if he could use it. Waiting to hear from him. It would be cool to jam next time I’m there.

2 Likes

Perfekt let me know

1 Like

Tonight a young man called Kenneth came and is now the new ovner of this fender studio 40 (and since he is a student and only had a cheap gear4music bass - the Yamanha TRBX 304 that Ill did not use, is also his).

So if anyone still needs a free bass combo, they can have the HB-20B that Ill got from someone.

4 Likes

Chapeau. I love this story.

1 Like

I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you, I just got home, my friend didn’t need it. I’m glad it went to a good place.

1 Like

That was very generous of you. He got quite an upgrade. I’m sure he’s stoked.

1 Like

He is hopeing to be a pro, and was alot better than I :wink: Even on the Gear4Music cheapo. So now he has a better tool to learn more on :slight_smile:

6 Likes