Finished School

Completed my last project, in my last class of my Masters program…completed 2 Masters degrees in 3 years. MBA and MS in Transformational Leadership. Should have time for some music now. Walking in April with honors.

21 Likes

Congratulations @Tokyo_Rat. You must be very proud.

8 Likes

Thank you, and I’m glad to have had the opportunity to go to school using the GI Bill just before it ran out.

12 Likes

That’s great! I used the GI Bill my first degree, but when I went back years later for my second degree I had forgotten about that benefit and just paid my own tuition.

8 Likes

Congratulations @Tokyo_Rat
You’ve obviously worked bloody hard to pass with honours!
Good on ya mate :+1::star:

7 Likes

Well done @Tokyo_Rat an achievement to be really proud of.
:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks Mark

2 Likes

Thank Mac…When I finished my MBA and was at graduation some of my classmates were wearing a different gown than I was and I found out they had passed with honors and I had 2 Bs and the rest As. That was one too many Bs. So this time because the MBA scores counted against me I had to have a perfect score in all classes and it was an obsession. My missus was motivational too, “if you don’t graduate with honors because you didn’t put out the effort, you’ll wear that shame like a tail for the rest of your life”…LOL…no pressure.

2 Likes

That’s Transformational Leadership right there :grin:

4 Likes

hahaha…its something…but it worked…hahaha

3 Likes

This is awesome, congrats!

Did you do this locally somewhere like Todai or Yokokoku, or was this distance learning? Both sound hard for different reasons :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you…University of Maryland Global Campus…online except for one course which I traveled to korea once a month to take in residence

4 Likes

Two Masters degrees is a huge achievement. Doing an advanced degree remotely sounds really tough to me, given distractions.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed the classes, it was right in my wheel house…wrote most of the deliverables off of the top of my head. I had one class that gave me problems, evaluating and comparing companies based on SEC filings…literally the most uninteresting task I can imagine.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Tokyo_Rat!

3 Likes

sooo great

1 Like

Thanks Jerry!

1 Like

Thank you fellow Rat!

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

congratulations @Tokyo_Rat !