Forum Font

Did anyone else’s font change on the forum? TBH I liked the old font better. Not a big deal of course! But just curious if everyone is experiencing this.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot. It’s mostly the menus, the font is much more thin and angular.

4 Likes

not me

3 Likes

Curious…could you post a screen grab?

4 Likes

Not that I noticed, but maybe they snuck it undetected???

3 Likes

Don’t think it has here :thinking:

3 Likes

Nah, not mine.

4 Likes

I don’t see any change :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Sure just edited the post!

4 Likes

That looks normal to me. If it changed, I did not notice it. So IDK, don’t have a good answer for you.

1 Like

Actually, it depends on where you are in the forum.
If you hit the “FORUM” on the top menu bar, the screen shows up like this.

And if you then select a topic, like I went to “newest” and selected this thread, and the forum changes to this, like you have shown.

I verified it, because I watched it change as it went to the topic.

So, the Forum HOME page had different font , and header “BASS BUZZ”, changing to “Forum Font” when anywhere else in the forum, or it would appear, I have not checked all possible screens.

Is this the issue you are having, does it help at all.
I do not know if this “Forum Font” is new or not.
It is almost as it is default text for the forum, and maybe they missed changing it to just Forum, or something else, but now this is all just speculation, so I will shut up.

2 Likes

Actually, I just realized.

You don’t need to Press “Forum” to get the font change, just scroll up to the top of this thread, and it will change back to the forum header font.

So, any times you scroll down a thread, past the topic post far enough, the font changes to “forum font”

I think that may be the final answer, but somebody else please confirm, I am on an Ipad, and that is what I get.

3 Likes

The thing that says “Forum Font” above Lounge is the name of this thread.

I didn’t catch that at first, but in another thread, and not at the top of the thread you see this instead of “forum font”. You see “Project Basses”. The other thread I did a SS in.

2 Likes

Nice detective work! I was confused too because the font would be different in some places but not others. I am starting to already get used to it anyway haha

3 Likes