Fun beard fact

If you were wondering how long a beard can grow from the time a pandemic shuts down the world until the time science kicks it’s ass, here is your answer…

Started day 1 of lockdown

8 Likes

Nice beard and like the glasses too! I tried to grow a beard too but the itch was too much :laughing:

4 Likes

Cool look you got going there. Just shaved my pandemic beard yesterday :cry: sayonara, old friend

3 Likes

That was the orginal intent, but, it kinda grew on me.
:laughing:
So I am keeping it.

3 Likes

Well at least it wasn’t glued on you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Those are really excellent glasses.

4 Likes

Hey, there’s an idea for me, @John_E ! . . . I never grew a beard because it was way too sparse and weak for me.

But now I’ll let it all go, and trim around the edges . . . then call it my “Hospice Beard” . . :wink:

It’s been a week now today. Can just barely see it, but Rome wasn’t built in a day was it? Wish me luck! {lol}

Cheers
Joe

1 Like

You can do it @Jazzbass19 Joe!

The weird part is mine isn’t much longer at all.
Its super curly so it bunches up and they seem to fall out before they grow long,
I have not trimmed the length since.
Maybe it needs supporting beard from the rest of the face.

1 Like

I quit shaving on August 1st 2021 to plan a Christmas Beard so I could play Santa Claus. I’ve trimmed it twice.

2 Likes

Thanks, @John_E . . . :slight_smile: . . . an easy way for me to remember is I started 3/1/22

I can see it pretty well now! By tomorrow, it’ll match my record in the hospital :rofl:

After that, I’m breaking fresh ground :wink:

Cheers
Joe

1 Like

Just read your post in our “Introduce Yourself” Topic, @j.christy . . . :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard, but I don’t think I’ll ever catch up to your beard . . . :wink:

Cheers
Joe

I really didn’t plan on it going this long, but I’m enjoying it. Plenty of compliments & my then a cousin introduced me to Mad Viking Beard Co. They have great products & social clubs that raise funds for various charities. So maybe I’ll keep the beard for a while longer.

2 Likes

Beard Fact #348

ZZ Top members
Dusty Hill (RIP) - Beard
Billy Gibbons - Beard
Frank Beard - No Beard

5 Likes

That’s always cracked me up too.

Elwood Francis - beard