GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

Absolutely. That thing did some serious bouncing before it was placed in a shipping box.

2 Likes

Oh, man. I just got candy!

Rootbeer Barrel, Smarties, Tootsie Roll, Fireball. Good hall.

13 Likes

Cool! And they even threw in a compressor! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Smarties are the best! My mouth is watering right now!

2 Likes

Yeah Smarties are solid. Nice bonus :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A slight digression perhaps, but smarties are something completely different on this side of the pond.

6 Likes

We get the same Smarties as you here as well, at least in Trudeaupia.

4 Likes

@HowlinDawg I’ve never forgiven them for renaming the Marathon Bar!

5 Likes

I second that @Barney

It’s still a Marathon to me Barney. :rofl:

2 Likes

The guy I bought the Warmoth P/J from has this one for sale. GAS can be a terrible thing. He will sell it to me for $700.00 and bring it to me tomorrow if I say yes. Whattya think?

9 Likes

Seems like a sweet deal! I’d go for it, if it were me.

7 Likes

The answer is always yes…

8 Likes

Not sure about the neck but you’d usually pay about $800-$1000 on a warmoth build of this kind. I tried a few build on their website.

8 Likes

His P/J build I bought was impeccable. This one is probably just as good. He lives close and would bring it to me.

6 Likes

He’s certainly giving you a good discount on the listed price so I’m sure it would probably be worth a try

6 Likes

The jazz he is selling looks nice too

5 Likes

I’m trying to convince the wife as to why I need another one. She thinks 6 is enough. I told her I could sell one or two (hahahahaha) As if, huh?

6 Likes

His builds are awesome and since he lives only 45 minutes away, I think he and I will have a financially irresponsible relationship (for me)

7 Likes

We’ll, dammit, GAS won again. I just told him to bring it to me. I’ll post pics once I have it.

9 Likes