GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

I didn’t know they sold cats!!

5 Likes

I’m with the cat. “WTF?!”

5 Likes

They only rent them.

4 Likes

Cat… “But Dad… you can’t sell Bongo!!”

9 Likes

Why are they selling a cat on Reverb?

5 Likes

See above.

3 Likes

You know that cats own humans, right?

3 Likes

Only until they grow big enough to eat them.

3 Likes

So, does cat taste like chicken?

6 Likes

I meant the cat would eat the human. :rofl:

4 Likes

Cats are so misunderstood. Their quest for global domination is a much higher priority than snacking on peeps. We’d be in real danger but they keep taking naps.

4 Likes

Here’s my boy Harry after reading this thread.

8 Likes

Is that a Dargie Bongo?
Well it sure is!

Good news is it does NOT match my MM Dargie green color.
Phew!

5 Likes

Not even close. It’s more like rabit but a bit gamey. Dogs another story, lol.

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I’m Asian and I’m a chef. Anything is possible. Lol.

12 Likes

I feel the opening scene of a Book of Eli coming on…

4 Likes

True story. In the Philippines in the 80’s while in the Marine Corps. Went with a pretty little woman to her province and stopped in at an open air restaurant. The only thing I recognized on the menu was tacos. So, I ordered two. They brought them out and they looked and smelled delicious. While eating, I said to my little companion that the meat had lots of gristle and tasted slightly sweet. She told me that I was eating cat. I did not know whether to believe her or not as there were several questionable things I was served. The worst was pork at another restaurant in this middle of nowhere province. It still had bristles and eating it, it smelled of burnt hair. I was 17 at the time and just did as the locals did and ate what they ate.

7 Likes

I bet you can make anything palatable, most likely delicious.

I have not eaten much game meet. Venison, black bear, ostrich, snails, moose, rabbit, is all I can recall.

I don’t remember rabbit, I was very young.

Black Bear was turned into a bratwurst which is hard to not like. Ostrich is more like red meat then fowl, and quite tasty. I like venison well enough, but my favorite is bison, but I would not go so far as to call that game meat since I can buy it in My old grocery store.

Moose was also sausage, and really good, and my friend who is native Alaskan loves it And says it’s by far his favorite meat.

6 Likes

Nope, nope, nope.

Anything close to having bristles and the slightest smell of burning hair…aw, hell no.

7 Likes