GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

You must have been rich at one point but are going broke one bass at a time. Damn dude, you have more shit in the works than Ex-Lax :grin:

9 Likes

That would be interesting, I would like to hear that. I’m going to have to encourage this gass :fuelpump:

4 Likes

Man, if I didn’t have a stoopid expensive sax habit, I would be doing cool stuff like this too.
For now, I will live vicariously through you!

6 Likes

Nah, several basses at a time.

6 Likes

And they are several dream basses at a time

4 Likes

Yes. Yes, they are. Al has some seriously fine instruments.

6 Likes

He could stock a high end store. Shibata could too I think. My meager little 8 bass collection is just a drop compared to some here.

3 Likes

I have five basses. And that includes two that don’t get much play and will ultimately be sold. But it’s all good.

4 Likes

No I’m not I just eat cup o noodles every meal, :joy:

10 Likes

It’s in the work @John_E @Shibata and I are venturing into the world of bass retailer. Lol.

6 Likes

I’m thinking I don’t have to be a YouTuber to get a sample basses I just send them the pictures of my basses. Lol.

7 Likes

you say this like it is a bad thing

5 Likes

It’s ok when you are in your 20s but as you get older the amount of sodium keeps you up all night, :joy:

8 Likes

Tha’s just like me Mr. Herriot! Ahs allus pissin’!

5 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

OMG… I LOVE that body shape!

4 Likes

You three might want to wait for Toby, so that at least one of you has a grip on the concept of actually parting with the stock. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Holy Crap! That short Scale multi bass. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
I LOVE that body shape !!

3 Likes

I actually only have one more than you. There are 9 in the stable currently with a few in the works.

4 Likes

A relic bass for $250… pure bargain :sweat_smile:

6 Likes