Good News!

My new little wife wants to be a Goddess of Thunder. She wants to learn to play bass. I gave her the blue Ibanez and her choice of amps, the Ampeg BA108 or the Gallien Kreuger Backline 115. I showed her the basics of plucking and told her to get the mechanics down by doing it during the day. This weekend I will start her on B2B. She is home 10 hours a day with the dogs and just wanted something to practice at. Who knows, she may be a natural!!!

17 Likes

Now you can buy her basses as anniversary gifts that you can use. What a score.

12 Likes

Hey congrats! This is great. You your GAS meter can climb. Lol. My wife start singing I got a green light to get the Blue Kiwi mic.

7 Likes

The downside of this might be that she’ll now know much all your gear is worth :wink:

8 Likes

Only Ken Smith and/ or Alembic is good for you honey. Lol.

7 Likes

I doubt it. Finger crossed.

5 Likes

Hush, don’t say that

4 Likes

Congrats, @EddieJones!

Don’t fret, though, you can continue to keep your foot on the GAS pedal for the household as long as you share the toys. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I hope you don’t plan to bring her down to the bass cave forum, lol.

4 Likes

This will be interesting

5 Likes

Indeed. A bass-ociological experiment, for sure. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Hey Eddie: Good move on ya for getting her started on the Beginner 2 Badass course. I’m halfway thought it now and it’s the best money you can spend on lessons. Josh is a great teacher.

2 Likes

@ronnielyons, If you have a chance, pop over to the Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022) thread and tell the gang about you and your bass journey. Friendly group waiting!

1 Like