Great deal, I think!

This appears on the face of it to be quite a good deal if it is indeed a true Fender P bass. If I had the funds, I would probably check it out more closely. But if any of you are close to this guy and it is what it appears to be, could be the deal of a century.

Here is another that may be quite a steal…

3 Likes

On the Fender Precision, he sent me a picture of the serial number. It’s a 2014 MiM.

1 Like

Still to me seems like a deal at maybe $200.00 (which he would probably take)

1 Like

Based on communicating with him, he says everything’s original. Sounds like it just needs a setup and new knobs then you could flip it for $600.

He’s right down the road too.

3 Likes

Might do it. But then keep the bass. I need a pure P anyway.

1 Like

I can’t help but support your decision to spend money on a bass. :rofl:

3 Likes

He is about two hours away near Atlanta. Might be a good day trip

2 Likes

$300 for a MIM Fender P is a steal.
Buy it, put knobs &strings on it on it and sell it for $500 if you don’t like it

2 Likes

What I’m thinking. But I would not sell it. I need a good P bass. I’ll contact him and see if he’ll meet me halfway

1 Like

If I didn’t already have a red fender P I’d send my cousin in Marietta to beat you to it.

2 Likes

I’ll catch the first flight in the morning from LA. Lol

2 Likes

I am thinking of this bass and upgrade the pick-ups. Maybe the Geezer set.

1 Like

Total great idea!
Those are the one set I wish I had a spot for in a bass.

1 Like

State side is always so much better for these deals. Up here in the north people are trying to sell older MIM basses for $800+ CDN which is still around $650 US. Occasionally you see someone dump their terminated hobby for $600+ but that’s not the norm.

1 Like