Grooveful.io - free drum machine to help your practice or just straight up jam (Open Beta)

This!!! I resemble this comment :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @eric.kiser , Iā€™m pretty excited with this one because itā€™s a lot more interactive than fretful.

Regarding the mp3/wav export, itā€™s definitely in the plans for the near future! Will probably only tackle it after creating multi-part support

2 Likes

Yeah, but its fun to dream. Also $ is overrated IMHO. Being kind is far more fulfilling. Well, that and playing BASS. :guitar:

3 Likes

Welcome @agorski Youā€™ll find all kinds of wonderful connections here in the forum. For starters, you might wanna show us your bassses

2 Likes

Hey!

Just released version 0.1.6.

Relevant changes:

Bar control was completely redone. We can now reorder bars, duplicate or remove specific bars.

We can now have different subdivisions per track

4 Likes

This is getting pretty sweet.

1 Like

Thanks Howard!

One feature I really love, is the sampleā€™s probability. Which was released on 0.1.5. By holding the sample pad, we can set its probability to be played on that loop instance. It really brings some dynamism without needing to create a complex sequence

2 Likes

Have you added a way for people to use their own samples? That would be pretty cool, seems like a nice feature.

2 Likes

Not yet! That will be part of a major update to the library I have in the works.

3 Likes

Mamma mia this is sooo awesome, thanks a million. Itā€™ so easy to use and teasy to go. Grazie amico!

3 Likes

Iā€™m very glad you find it useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey all. I found this amazing, but the site seems to be down for a few days now :frowning: anybody knows smg about it?

Paging @gcancella - not sure whether he is still around, though!? :thinking:

2 Likes

I am I am, although way less than before. The life of a new dad with a lot of work to do is hard to balance :laughing: .

Yeah, the domain has expired. I chose not to renew it since not so many people were using it and so the cost/reward (immaterial reward, as I donā€™t profit from it) didnā€™t justify keeping it. But anyway @anybass, your post and message had an effect on me and I just renewed it. It should be up again in a few hours.

4 Likes

Itā€™s up!

5 Likes

wow, Im very flattered, and amazed.
you def have put some thought into it, and Im very happy to be able to practice with it.
Thanks for the effort again.
More importantly good luck with keeping up with lifes juggling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is excellent. It will probably replace my metronome.

My bass teacher encourages me to practice with metronome clicks only on the 2 and 4. Having the count off really help me lock into that.

Is there a way to program triplets? Iā€™m not seeing it.

2 Likes

Under ā€œgridā€, you can choose to subdivide into triplets :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks. I had a feeling it was user error.

1 Like

@TAPrice You can either change the whole project to triplets as @joergkutter mentioned, or you can change just one of the tracks to triplets.

3 Likes