Guitar course similar to B2B?

LOL. I thought his last name was Guitar, too.

1 Like

While not all of his stuff is beginner and he doesn’t have a course format like B2B, if anyone is looking for a funny relatable teacher, Sean Daniels is pretty good. As an example, there’s stuff in this lesson very applicable to bass as well, theory and chord tones wise.

ooh I didn’t see this!

2 Likes

99$ for all his courses bundled for 3 more days

Do you have a link to his site/courses?

I’m really tempted to pay for that and sit on it until I finish B2B, I am struggling with maintaining interest with Justin Guitar and I find Rick Beato very easy to listen to.
Saw some brief guitar lessons and actually got a lot from them.

1 Like

I am a lifetime member of Griff’s Blues Guitar Unleashed course and have 4 or five of his other courses I have collected over the years. Worth every penny IMHO

Thank You.

I’m going to look into this! My daughter got a guitar for Christmas but she’s been struggling to stay engaged because a lot of the practice that she was assigned was still a bit challenging for her and I’d love to find something that is for the absolute, greenest of beginners and is along the same lines of B2B in that it is fun, and engaging, and makes you want to come back for more each time

You may be interested in this site

I am currently taking his fingerpicking course and his teaching style is very similar to B2B.

Good Guitarist also has a YouTube channel here.

His teaching is slow and methodical and the prices are very reasonable for what you get and he does have a money-back guarantee so there is no risk to you.

Let me know what you think. :+1:

1 Like

Much appreciated!! I’ll check him out!