Happy July 4th Americans!

10 Likes

Happy BBQ Day!

5 Likes

Having the ‘que tonight.

3 Likes

Jelly. Makes me want to go hit the Smokehouse here.

3 Likes

Happy 4th!

My new restaurant is opening on the 5th so it’s my last day of independence, lol.

10 Likes

Congratulations @Al1885 !!!

May your restaurant be a huge success!

5 Likes

Whoa congrats dude!

4 Likes

Happy 4th of July Everybody and congratulations @Al1885 !
:sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkler:

6 Likes

Hold your horses there @Darryl. You’re posting this on Jul 1st so what I think you meant to say was Happy Canada day :wink:

6 Likes

Haha. Happy Canada Day!

4 Likes

Yay! Break out the syrup!

4 Likes

Oh and @Darryl 14/10 for using a dog in the initial picture.

4 Likes

Most Americans have a 4-day weekend this year, so today, June 1, is what’s considered the first day of the Fourth.

Hey, there’s a lot of beer and food involved during this collective holiday, so the Fourth is today and the whole shmear. We just roll with it. :hotdog: :beer: :us:

4 Likes

I just had to show off my patriotic Magic Dog and this thread gave me the perfect opportunity! Haha

5 Likes

Thanks guys. It will be fun. I’m sure of it, lol. I invite any local Buzzers just let me know and we’ll have some good grub.

5 Likes

I’d love to be there, @Al1885. I know the food will be outstanding.

5 Likes

Thanks @MikeC It would be fun to do this for adults again, lol. I’ve been cooking for kids for the last 5 years.

5 Likes

I know there’s a time difference, but over here, July 4th is the day after tomorrow :thinking:

Okay, now I’m even more confused :rofl:

4 Likes

In the States, when the Fourth falls on a weekend, it’s celebrated for the entire weekend. Parades, and festivals, etc. take place on July 4th, but family/friend gatherings are held and celebrated all weekend long.

6 Likes

Yeah. It’s more of a few days of BBQ and fireworks than a single holiday. It’s actually better when it’s in the week like this year because then many workplaces give a 3-4 day weekend. The only sucky day is Wednesday and even then some places will give three days off.

Yeah it’s the 2nd here too :rofl:

5 Likes