Happy Thanksgiving you turkeys!

11 Likes

27a3e156f3d85086024aff433a633bfa2d9ccb613a201be403814b5772b68aca.0
From me and Sara

10 Likes

Someone have some turkey for me, our store didn’t have any :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ouch!

I’m making filet mignon for Sara and myself. I usually make prime rib on Thanksgiving, but the price for rib roast is through the roof this year.

6 Likes

You guys are late, we’ve already had ours :clown_face:

8 Likes

Ours was Tuesday, but no turkey then either :rofl:

7 Likes

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all my BassBuzz family (Canada - everything has to be just a little different, even Thanksgiving)!

It’s that time of year to give ourselves a break and celebrate any and everything worth celebrating in life, so I suggest we all take advantage of it in every way possible (turkey or not - poor @howard).

Peace, Love and Music…

8 Likes

Oh man sorry to hear! No turkeys in Japan?

7 Likes

When I lived in Poland I had to order turkey 3 months in advance. Being from Canuckistan, I had to order it mid July. Needless to say it felt kind of odd. Also, the few people who knew what Turkey Day is proceeded to convince me that I was wrong and I didn’t know what I was talking about. However, my roast turkey was a good teacher, because since I moved back home, 3 of my friends kept on doing Thanksgiving there with their families.

Anyhoo, happy Thanksgiving to all the 'Murican Buzzers.

7 Likes

Here is to bigger low ends

7 Likes

I am just a lurker mostly but I like to read the messages in the forum and the community here is awesome!

Have a good Thanksgiving!

8 Likes

The stores usually have turkey legs on Thanksgiving and Christmas! Not this year though. Probably pandemic import related.

5 Likes

How desperate are you @howard KFC desperate? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey don’t be knocking KFC. They are decent here, believe it or not.

US chains are weird here. They up their game significantly for this market. Tony Romas is a nice sit down fine dining experience here. Sizzler too.

It’s kind of like the Taco Bell scene in Demolition Man.

4 Likes

KFC is huge in Asia and Europe.
It was huge in US growing up in the 70s, today thought I would take Popeye’s any day over KFC.

5 Likes

Busy cooking day my daughters wanted the Ratatouille in the morning. Sure! Why not? So we made one like the movie(Confit Byaldi)

Then spatchcock the turkey I dry brined for 3 days. Then why not a glazed ham my wife asked? All I wanted was the stuffing, lol

Now I’m lightheaded and can’t move. Lol. Happy thanksgiving

6 Likes

Looks amazing! Lucky to have a chef for a dad :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks. We missed it last year so I don’t want to say “no” to anyone this year they wanted a festive day plus I’m not a big fan of soggy Turkey skins. Plus it’s a fun fun day for the family. In the mist of cooking chaos I managed to revert my Mij Fretless back to its original pickups and swapped out the Pickguard, very therapeutic, lol.

4 Likes

Wow, that turned out great.

5 Likes

Classy! :+1:

2 Likes