Headphone

Hi guys, I’m not too sure if you can help me in that. Do you know if we can play bass and listen music from the same headphone? I’m not too sure if this make sense for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, depending on what you have. Many amps have a media input jack and a headphone out jack for example.

4 Likes

Like JT said, on most amps it’s called an aux in, that’s what you want (and a headphone out jack obviously). You can also do this without an amp, I can do it with my zoom B1Xon effects pedal, you could also do it with a computer line in jack if your sound card allows it. You might have to buy an adapter to get your 1/4" patch cable cord to fit into a 3.5mm line in.

4 Likes

I bought this headphone amp, best purchase ever!!

You connect it to the bass and your PC to the Aux line, your phones at the other one… Then you can adjust the different volumes and there is also a metronome/drums for improvisation…

The quality is awesome!!!

6 Likes

Hi JT, yes I do have that on my amp. I bought an usb cable connected from laptop to amp hope it works. Thanks for your reply

2 Likes

HI GKaufmann. Thank you for your response. I was look at this little amp, but I don’t know if I can listening music and play along with song withing same headphone. I bought a USB cable with jack that goes into my amp hope it works. I will let you know. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Antonio,

Yes, this gadget has 2 “in” and 1 “out”… So you get the bass AND PC/phone sound all in your headphone, controlling both volumes separately

1 Like

Thank you Glaufmann I might buy this as well and I can play my bass along with trucks :blush:. And the price is good too

1 Like