Help Me Stop Annoying The Wife!

I use an audio interface at home as well, plus I’ve used a Vox headphone amp that has an aux jack as well. Now, I’m using the Waza-Air Bass headphone amp

2 Likes

Getting a new wife is also an option… just saying. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I thought of that too! You can do what I did and marry a deaf person.

9 Likes

That’s like me trying to veto my wife’s horse riding hobby.

I would find myself surplus to requirements very quickly :joy:

8 Likes

Real dedication to the art of bass @PamPurrs :grinning:

3 Likes

Reading between the lines here but I reckon she really wants you to buy a bigger amp :metal: :metal: :metal:

If not there are some kickass wireless headphones you can buy - bit pricey but worth it in the long run

4 Likes

I take that a step further. She’s really saying she wants to move into a bigger house, and for you to get a bigger amp.
Here’s my suggestion:

11 Likes

Oo sorry I didn’t see this. How’s it performing?

1 Like

The sound is much better than the Vox but I’m still having issues with getting the Bluetooth to connect with my computer. @John_E is having much better luck with it than I am.

1 Like

Here’s an option @Kevins-a-frettin…. :rofl::rofl:. And, if your wife gets mad at you for playing too much or too loud and takes it away from you and hits you with it, the injuries you’ sustain would be very nominal…:rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Good one Lanny @Lanny !!!

4 Likes

I bet that’s super easy on the shoulder :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah so you have to connect it to a laptop? Damn things get everywhere. I guess it’s a driver issue? Windows has always been crap for bluetooth

1 Like

Isn’t that the bass Jason Newstead played on Justice? :wink:

3 Likes

I like it!

1 Like

Hell, I dunno…. Don’t watch a lot of TV here….

From the time when my twin boys started wanting to play instruments back in the 70’s, (one wanted a drum kit, the other an electric guitar), I came to the realization after that rather “noisy” Christmas that I should have invested in “Nerf” instruments instead of the ones I bought them…

1 Like

Hah! Probably would have been better to give them a colouring book lol. They still playing?

I mentioned Justice (…and justice for all) because the bass was notoriously quiet in the mix :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Good find!

………as long as you are married, there will always be something you do that annoys your wife!!! My wife and I are coming up on our 40th anniversary and there are still times she does the eye roll at me for things I say or do!!! Haha!

3 Likes