How did trying bass become this?

Me: I have too many instruments, time to sell some. Does, in fact, sell some

Also me: buys another bass, considering another bass

10 Likes

Thanks & yes it’s not just the bass.
The bass amp is a Fender Rumble 800 with a 2x10 extension cabinet & the PA is a 12” Yorkville active setup. I run an iPad into it when I play at home for the drums/guitar/etc. as well as a mic either for vocals or I place it in front of the extension cabinet to blend the bass into the P

3 Likes

Makes sense. Well actually it doesn’t have to make sense because it’s a passion. :blush:

4 Likes

Me: Gets rid of two basses this week. Yay

Also me: Get’s in two basses this week. Yay

5 Likes

I love the apparent “Bargain Bin” in Al’s collection! :rofl:

11 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Lol. It’s tough sharing any spaces with an 8 year old and a 3 year old girl. I’ve stepped on so many Lego pieces. At the end of the day it was more fun to play the songs and the girls sing along instilling them with some good music then the shocking songs they are listening to, lol.

7 Likes

@MikeC @Al1885
Surely that’s a conical object, elevated, bass display system, surface dressed with prehistoric engraving.

5 Likes

Variously known as the “art bin” or “fuckit bucket”.

4 Likes

Cylindrical?

3 Likes

… with integrated capo storage system™ :rofl:

4 Likes

But, of course!

5 Likes

Frustum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Sour Patch Kids® — yummy :yum:

Also… that’s a lot of instruments.

3 Likes

Those red pickups and pink knobs are to die for.

2 Likes

bongoloids :fist:

3 Likes

that’s a really nice chair

7 Likes

It really ties the basses together

6 Likes

Yep. Better 'n baler twine.

4 Likes

There’s a method to the madness. You have seen pictures when all the basses are lined up and neat the girls would go after them especially the amp. It’s now a muscle memory that every time before I turn on the amp I’d visually check all of the knobs positions if they are turned all the way up.

My bass corner is due for another face lift so hopefully it would be better. As for the chair, that’s the most comfortable one so far. The drum throne’s sticky rubber legs work against me it’s too stationary, lol.

8 Likes