How many people here have gone through the course multiple times?

I am wondering how many here have taken the course multiple times? Do you know if there is a reset button to set the progress meter back to the start again?

4 Likes

I’ve done the course once.

To my knowledge, there is no reset button, but there have been requests for it.

1 Like

Why not just put CD #1 back in and go again?

Hello,
Many people here have taken the course multiple times. Resetting the progress meter, it depends on the platform or course provider. Some courses have a reset button or allow you to clear your progress, but not all do. It’s best to check the course settings or contact support for specific instructions on resetting your progress.

I have gone through the complete course twice.
I repeated the course after I bought a fretless bass as a graduation present for completing the course the first time. I felt that I learned more the second time going through the course.
When I practice now, I usually pick a Fast Workout from one of the lessons as part my wam up routine. Since the course was so much fun, I enjoy going back to it. It is also a way to feel the progress I am making when I remember how the lessons felt the first time through compared to when I repeat them. There are also times when I realize that I need to re-focus on certain skills in a lesson that are still challenging.

3 Likes

I’m not sure which course you ordered. Lol

That is brilliant. I never thought to do that when I got my fretless. Would make getting used to the board and positions so much easier than just trying to translate song I already knew.

Going to start it again right now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Beginner To Badass, josh’s course. I ordered the actual hard course that comes with CD’s and nice binder. I didn’t do the online version, however you have lifetime access to the course if you ever need to go thru it again.

1 Like

Cool! I didn’t even know that was an option!