Real bassists don’t use picks… except for when they do (a lot). Let’s bust this myth and find out how to play bass with a pick.
By the end of this lesson you’ll be able to answer these questions when your dumb (but endearing) friends ask you them:
- Okay seriously, do legit bassists use a pick?
- Why in god’s name would you want to use a pick?
- Picking the right pick (so you can pick while you pick)
- How to hold these weird little triangles
- Basic bass picking technique
- Different (pick) strokes for different (bass) folks
If you’re doing the Beginner to Badass course… this lesson is highly irrelevant, because I demand that you learn to use your fingers through the whole course until the pick masterclass in Module 16.
Alright @terb, our resident pick evangelist, how did I do? :PPP