I accidentally “ordered” a bass

Gotta say, there’s a first time for everything. This one just might’ve been my first PayPal goat rodeo.

2 Likes

I have a foolproof method to prevent the embarrassment of having an unwanted bass delivered to your house next time you find yourself in this situation:

Simply enter MY address in the “ship to” field. This way, if you accidentally click on “order” you’ll be spared having to explain it to anyone. :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

Now that’s a swell idea! In fact, we should enter into a pact so we both do that.

Although, I’ll no doubt end up with a roomful of double basses. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

The upshot of this whole thing is that Joerg reminded me of Sandberg, whose VS 4 P model I had long considered.

As a result, I’m currently working a deal for one that checks all my P bass boxes. Thanks, @joergkutter!

5 Likes

Man, you are sooo easy to work with :grin: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, I only listen to people who know what they’re talking about! Others? Not one tiny bit. :melting_face:

3 Likes

Incoming, @joergkutter. Ordered decidedly on purpose.

And I blame it all on you.:wink:

8 Likes

Congrats, @MikeC - digging the dark fretboard!!

4 Likes

I have one Sandberg, and am very happy with the quality. Did you receive your Sire yet?

3 Likes

I love the whole thing: vibe, looks, woods, hardware. Should arrive by the end of the week.

3 Likes

I haven’t. Latest update was that it’s supposed to arrive at Thomann from Sire tomorrow, but that was just an estimate. It’s already been delayed once before.

As for the Sandberg California II VS, it has Sandberg’s 39.5 mm nut width that I’ve been searching for in a P bass for some time. It also has many other really tasty features and details that I dig a lot. Looking forward to playing it! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Great quality, I just had to switch out the strings when I bought mine. The Sandberg’s were shredding off my fingerprints.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll watch out for that. :eyes:

2 Likes

My those are some pretty big poles

2 Likes

Yep! Reminiscent of the MusicMan Cutlass pups, and others.

1 Like
1 Like