I betrayed Bass and bought a Guitar!

Ooh. Another contender. Cort makes a PRS clone that sounds awesome. Cort also makes the Indonesian PRS SE’s now so… lol.

This guy rocks it out:

Sounds fantastic.

1 Like

So many options out there!

1 Like

Pretty sure it will be a Pacifica 611 or a PRS SE Custom, but that Cort is a real possibility too. Inexpensive and seems really good - typical Cort :rofl:

I really want double humbuckers but humbucker/P90 is a nice combo too, and the Pacificas have a lot going for them.

Not so interested in HSS Strats again; I never used the middle S on my Pacifica 112VM.

2 Likes

Same. I’m not really a strat guy. Really prefer double humbuckers as well. Schecter is my favourite guitar rn but I want the PRS Mark Holcomb one too.

2 Likes

First of all, sorry if this was discussed already but I missed the train on this thread and haven’t read it all. Have you checked the Harley Bentons takes on PRS? They have good reviews from what I saw, and are pretty much inexpensive

I ended up getting a Gretsch G5230T Electromatic Jet as a starter guitar.


It arrives friday. I’m really really excited :grin:

The PRS finishes were vetoed by the lady of the house which states “if I have to look at it everytime I go to the office, I need to like it”, while I disagree with her regarding the aesthetics, I conceded. Happy wife, happy life :sweat_smile:. At least I managed to negotiate potential future guitars/basses .

I really need a mancave!

6 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yeah I saw those, they look good too! They are also in the vid I linked.

Nice work on the Gretsch. Gretsch makes fantastic guitars. My bandmate has a 5120 and it is amazing.

3 Likes

welp;

MiK PRS SE Custom 24. Looking forward to it. Got it for about $345.

10 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Score!

1 Like

Haha I knew it! Grats and that is a really decent price for that guitar!

2 Likes

Thanks!

My fatal mistake was to start listening to them.

3 Likes

Dammit. Fell through, the seller tested it before shipping and it was nonfunctional. Oh well, back to choose more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww shucks, too bad!

2 Likes

It might be something simple with the wiring. I would have probably asked for additional discount and diagnosed/fixed the issue.

1 Like

Yeah considered it. Still, there’s others on the market.

1 Like

Something different? :slight_smile:
https://wallawallaguitars.com/product-category/special-deals/

1 Like

sure, no doubt.

Probably made the right choice. I’ve had a few issues with brand new stuff failing out of the box, warranty was a hassle. Can’t say I would have made a different choice.

Replacing my GB4 is what led me to the Streams, so it all works out, but sucks in the short run

This is cool!