I just couldn’t say no ( Motörhead memorabilia )

I never thought of that DOH!!!
It won’t be a new copy anyway. I ordered it from a book “ recycler “ . Save a tree and all that jazz :joy:

1 Like

I ran into him at the Rainbow Room, and I literally mean ran into him, and he was the nicest guy, I sat and talked with him for about 5 minutes, he never acted like I was anybody less then him, he never once made me feel like I was waisting his time, or like he needed to be somewhere else, he just had a conversation with me, and we moved on. I walked across his path a few more times that night and he raised his head up and said “Hey Mate” every time I passed by him.

The literally running into him, I was turning a corner and he was right on the other side, and the top of his hat sits below my eye line (he is a small guy) so I almost ran right over him. But thats what started the conversation, so it was all good in the end.

Seriously, he was wearing boots with probably a 2" lift or more, and his trademark leather hat, and my eyes went right over it.
And I am only 6’ 0’. Small in stature, mighty in presence.

4 Likes

That’s a cool tale and I’m quite jealous tbh.
I seem to think Lemmy was under 5ft 10 but t I may be wrong.

3 Likes

After all the waiting it appears the autograph has gotten lost in transit!
I’m gutted to say the least

3 Likes

Aw man. That sucks.

3 Likes

that is shitty, are you getting a refund, or some money back for not getting that autograph?

3 Likes

Yeah got a full refund and may go on the hunt again soon but I’ve been directing funds elsewhere at the moment.

5 Likes