I never thought I'd need a second bass

You don’t have to worry about that at GC, where you’re lucky to even FIND a salesperson LOL.

7 Likes

Yep. Very poor selection of bass guitars here in NYC’s GC, Sam Ash isn’t too much better.

I ended up ordering mine from a GC rep over the phone.

3 Likes

That Sam Ash used to have a huge bass section.
Such a shame.

4 Likes

I placed my order online with GC about an hour ago. :grin:

5 Likes

What did you get?

1 Like

This one.

4 Likes

You’ll love it. In person they look amazing.

3 Likes

I saw this one just after I bought the Frank Bello bass. If I hadn’t bought that one, I would have ordered just like you did.

Great choice @NipperDog

3 Likes

Great looking bass

2 Likes

Well done :+1:
Thats 2 for now. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m don’t know what it was before, but it’s bigger than GC’s, just not a lot of variety.

2 Likes

Nice choice @NipperDog :+1:

2 Likes

Its funny that their return policy is 45 days, cuz when Covid hit, they said they were extending their return policy from 90 to 180 days. I wonder why it went down to 45? I actually returned the first used bass I bought from them at 5 and 1/2 months.
At 45 days, I would have kept it. It was around 5 months when I found something else and decided to take it back.

But not to worry, I didn’t get a brand new Fender, it was a used, older model Ibanez SR300. Its a fine bass as well, but in the end, I found something I liked better, and I already had like 9 basses, so I took it back.

But this is a Fender Jazz, chances are IT WOULD BE THE SOMETHING ELSE you choose to get, and will be with you for a good long time.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Nice choice! Congratulations. If I got a Fender in the future, it would be this one.

3 Likes

They look pretty great in red too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Definitely. That color combo seems to always work well.

4 Likes

I just realized that around my area is pretty much around your area too @NipperDog , if you are going to the Pasadena GC
I am not that close, but Offer Up searches are all mostly in the LA area. I did used to go up there to go to JPL for work once in a while.

2 Likes

And there it is :smiley:

I should have put a bet on!!

Enjoy, it looks absolutely lovely

4 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t take that bet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes