I seem to have attracted a groupie

I’ve attracted an audience while working on my sight reading drills.

To answer your questions: Yes, I’m in my pajamas and yes, that’s a glass of beer.

25 Likes

Looks like a great time. But I may be biased. To me anytime a bass is in my hand, It is automatically a GREAT time.

Well, maybe not so great, I am struggling with wrapping my head around this stupidly ridiculousl “tommy the cat” baseline.
I am doing “not so great atm”. :joy::crazy_face::thinking::flushed::roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

4 Likes

This is genuinely the most badass photo I have seen in a while…love it

7 Likes

looks like a punk plaid pant …

… but the fact it’s your pyjama is even way more punk.

6 Likes

Great work. Love the audience :+1::grin:

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Pam I love the tartan, I spotted your pedal that I also bought. Thanks for the thumbs up. I love your groupie :heart_eyes:. Only after looking at the picture did my error click, it has a foot control. I’ve been in a wheelchair for 25 years :rofl: :joy: As it’s on back order they could change it to the other one. When I get GAS I should think twice.
@PamPurrs Thank you for being a great inspiration to this new bass player.

2 Likes

@Jamietashi I have often placed it up on that stool (the one with my beer and cell phone/metronome on it ) and controlled it with my hands.

2 Likes

Go girl!
That looks so cool Pam.
Puppy look like he or she is enjoying it.
What beer do you drink?

Hang it there mate, you will get there.
This is nothing compared to other battles you have fought and won.
This will end up being a walk in the park or as we say in Australia,
It’ll be a piece of piss.

1 Like

My favorite is Kilt Lifter, a Scottish ale brewed locally. The beer in the photo is Stella.

1 Like

Never heard of it of course.
Stella is quite popular in Australia

2 Likes

@Jamietashi would be proud :blush:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I will clearly give this a try when being next time in Scottland :slight_smile:
Will put my Kilt on while drinking :smiley:

3 Likes

i dunno pam but it seems some where. i seen something about a minimum daily requirement for beer to bass playing. i could be wrong but man i know it helps me :rofl::rofl::rofl:! oh and i love the jams and house shoes my house shoes i have i got at big 5 for like 16 bucks and they are so comfortable. that tobacco fade on your bass looks good

2 Likes

She’s lost interest…

8 Likes

I think she’s just mesmerized and ultra-relaxed by listening to you, @PamPurrs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes