I'll be 60 Christmas day!

I’m getting old. Hurt my hip about a month ago. Thought it would get better but it didn’t. I was having a hard time walking and simply moving my right leg. Went to the Doc. He says I may have erosion of the hip joint or a stress fracture and sent me to get x-rays. He wants me to use a cane anytime I walk until he figures out what is happening. Getting old sucks but it beats the alternative.

16 Likes

Happy birthday! Take care of yourself. I hope you get your hip sorted out sooner than later.

8 Likes

Not far behind you mate.
Have a great birthday/ Christmas

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @EddieJones take care of that hip so you can stay hipped til your 90s.

8 Likes

You’re 60.
That’s not old.
Fix the busted bits.
Get in shape.
Eat right.
Live forever.

(disclaimer: must also be vampire).

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @EddieJones !

5 Likes

BTW, I will be 56 the next day (missed Christmas by 4 hours, 57 minutes).

9 Likes

Hang in there, @EddieJones. You’re not getting older, you’re getting better. At playing bass. So screw the rest. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday

7 Likes

Happy birthday to you too @John_E

7 Likes

Hey @EddieJones, if push comes to shove, here’s a badass way to kill two birds with one bass.

5 Likes

I’ll be 40 the day before. Missed Christmas by a day… missed my due date by a month.

8 Likes

55 in April here. I guess I should get an AARP card or something. I wonder if they have them in goth colors.

8 Likes

Or be Keith Richards

Happy Birthday mate, 60 is just a number

5 Likes

As I see it you either have a sixtieth birthday or you are six feet under ground. I rather be 60. Myself I just turned 62 in the beginning of December.

6 Likes

Any day above horizontal is a good day.

6 Likes

I agree , everyday we are vertical is a good day, :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Especially when you are over 60 like me​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
Happy birthday @EddieJones & @John_E
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @EddieJones
Celebrate!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @EddieJones, and Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

Thank you all. Merry Christmas to you as well

4 Likes