Immmm baaaack ;-)

im back after quite a bit of a long lay off due to bad luck … 1st i broke 2 fingers , they were about healed and i made a brief appearance back here and THEN i was bitten on my other hand by some horrible insecty creature that put me in hospital for 9 days after it almost killed me … so even though im still undergoing treatment and hand is still a liiitttttle bit in active the doctor today found out i am attempting to learn the Bass and he said ’ ohhh wow thats really cool , i always wanted to play the Bass ’ and then carried on with he wants me to start back on with it so my fingers will gain strength … its been a bit of a mission but not dying and not losing any fingers has been welcome … atleast im back hehehe :wink:

26 Likes

Welcome back. Congrats on fighting successfully against physical challenges. Get back on it! :+1:

4 Likes

Duuude! That sucks!

Welcome back. Any idea what bit you?

4 Likes
3 Likes

If an insect bites and almost kills you, you must be living in Australia.

3 Likes

No. If an insect bites and you live in Australia, you’re dead.

6 Likes

I’m glad you didn’t give the insect the finger. :innocent: Happy playing!

6 Likes

no idea but it was sooo painful after a while then my whole hand and arm swelled up and blistered … they said if i had not gone in to the hospital when i did i very probably would not have seen the next morning and they were at one stage contemplating splitting my arm all way from elbow to hand open to relieve the swelling … the wonder of nature and ending up like that in Britain eh …lol

2 Likes

ouch man, that’s awful. And not even in Australia :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn, what a horrific ordeal to go through. Glad you are alright.

2 Likes

You’ve been through a lot, praying for a continued recovery!

2 Likes

Holy cow! I’m so sorry to hear this….and grateful for your healing! Be strong and wiggle those fingers—especially at the creature that bit you!! :pray:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes