In memoriam

TIL that the Love & Rockets song was a cover… Good to know.

But, from what I see, “Ball of confusion” was a Temptations song - was Morris part of that song?

2 Likes

Oops! You’re right, it was temptations, not War.

2 Likes

he was called the Brazilian Jaco.

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks for the sad news.
The video in that article is gorgeous.
Beautiful to watch, and sad to appreciate such a groove monster after they’re gone.

4 Likes
4 Likes

oh man, i thought this was a bad joke. so sad.

4 Likes

Sad

3 Likes

Part of life. We all have that same appointment.

3 Likes

Now I’m watching their documentary

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the link :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like it was a bad day for rock drummers yesterday

3 Likes

@EddieJones posted but I also wanted to post this - RIP Dusty Hill.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Oh man, I was lucky enough to get to see the Quo a few times and always had a great night out.
R.I.P Alan

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Sad news :frowning:

1 Like

By far one of my favorite people. I have two SteveW Rabe (SWR) bass amps to my immediate right as I sit here and type.
I will get a third at some point, cuz I am that kind of guy that if I have A and C, I need B to complete the set, and I have A - SWR WorkingMan 10 and C - SWR WorkingMan15, and I need B - SWR WorkingMan 12
Plus I would like a SWR head of some sort to run my SWR Workingman 410 (4 x 10 cab) that is add a cab to the WorkingMan15, but can be driven by a head of its own if I needed more power, this amp cab can handle 400 watts and only gets about 220 in series off the Workingman 15, so I could drive the cabinet up to 350 with an amp head, easy.

Anyway, I put this guy in the same category as Leo Fender, for what Steve did for bass amps, recording, live performing, then home amps.

3 Likes
2 Likes