In memoriam

Just for a moment I thought Budgie (Siouxsie’s drummer) had died and I was shocked.

Still sad though. 71 is way too young.

3 Likes

Many a car journey spent belting out to Bat Out of Hell, a sad loss

14 Likes

His name was Robert Paulsen.

8 Likes

I forgot about Fight Club

7 Likes

And don’t forget his appearance in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Hot Patootie!

11 Likes

His name was Robert Paulsen

4 Likes

In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name.
His name was Robert Paulsen.

4 Likes

RIP

4 Likes

RIP Ian McDonald, original member of King Crimson and Foreigner. Multi instrumentalist, on the sax here

https://youtu.be/7OvW8Z7kiws

4 Likes

rip Mark Lanegan. Check out screaming trees - dust . Qotsa - songs for the deaf . Solo/mlb - the winding sheet . Bubblegum. Gone Way to soon

6 Likes

Not much online but bass player magazine is saying Scott Edwards has died.

R.I.P. Scott Edwards, Bassist. Scott Edwards was truly one of the unsung bass greats. People reading this may not know his name, but I guarantee they’ve heard him play!! You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (Stevie Wonder), Sarah Smile (Hall & Oates), Bad Girls (Donna Summer), Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel (Tavares), Rhinestone Cowboy (Glen Campbell), No One Can Love You More (Phyllis Hyman), Love Machine (The Miracles), TV themes songs to S.W.A.T., Barretta, albums by Smokey Robinson, Nancy Wilson, Ahmad Jamal—and that’s just scratching the surface of Mr Edwards musical contributions, which I know anyone reading this has heard at least one of somewhere sometime. Definitely an influence on my own playing. Thank you for all the great grooves
Enjoy Heaven Scott Edwards

8 Likes

RIP Mark.

One of my favorite covers in a long time:

Jack Bates in with his dad’s song :slight_smile:

Mark killed it there. Perfect delivery for Disorder.

2 Likes

Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters was found dead in his hotel room on tour, I’m absolutely gutted

11 Likes

Just heard, terrible.

4 Likes

Holy crap. Just listened to him and Dave on Stern two weeks ago.

3 Likes

Tragedy. I read about it this morning when I woke up.

3 Likes

:disappointed:

I’ve been without television or even radio for over 2 weeks and very fleeting internet so this is something I hadn’t heard.
So very sad

4 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes