In memoriam

Ththese are the same pros that forced me on methadone in the past, and kicked me out of the ER when I had broken ribs, making me walk 2 miles home on my 4 month old knee replacement and the knee that was to be replaced in 2 weeks, barefoot at 4 am
And I could add to that list for days, but you guys have heard it all too much now anyway, so its hard for me to see eye to eye with them, but I am safe and alive, and thats the important part :+1:

6 Likes

Oh, man…

clint-eastwood-no

6 Likes

@T_dub ! I was wondering where the bloody hell you were mate.
Good to hear you’re still above ground and at liberty

5 Likes
7 Likes

Oof. SUCKS.

Don’t want to see the Manchester crowd start dying. Eat well and exercise, Hooky. You too, Mani.

Haven’t clicked through yet but I am hoping they went to Bez for comment :slight_smile:
(edit: they didn’t. Probably wise.)

5 Likes

Shocked to say the least! RIP

3 Likes

DAMN :cry:

i’m watching ‘24 hour party people’ in memory

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/peterhook/status/1548034895376576513

4 Likes

“You’re out of tune. Can you give me an E?”
“Oy! He wan’s an E!” <everyone laughs, Bez shuffles over with a ziplock bag…>

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah. I heard. Hate seen this thread updated…

3 Likes

me too

2 Likes

Not a musician but I loved her dearly. Today Uhura left us. I didn’t realize what an icon she was until I was much older. Saddens me.

15 Likes

Aw, man. She was amazing.

5 Likes

She was great. Kudos to Roddenberry for breaking the barrier. May she Rest In Peace.

4 Likes

That leave Kirk and Sulu.

George was just recently on Howard Stern talking about that there are only 3 of them left. He and Shatner have had a decades long rivalry. Funny that they are the last two standing.

4 Likes

Indeed. When Dr. king tells you to stay on the dopey space show to be a role model to African American girls because your basically the only one not playing a maid on TV, that’s something. She was also a big recruiter for NASA for young black women.

7 Likes

And Chekov.
Walter Koenig is still alive AFAIK.

4 Likes

I’m sure there are a few other regulars who are still with, but I can guaranty that the last one standing will be the least popular/significant (show-wise). In an act of ultimate irony and karma, the world will be left with the last living Star Trek OS actor: a lone ‘red shirt’.

4 Likes