Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Disapproving cat

7 Likes

Wow, lots of new people🥳
WELCOME

Did they all drunk buy or just one, I forget after reading 60 some odd posts.

4 Likes

As the others have said @kmock30 don’t let “her who’s name shall not be spoken “ deter your progress.
It will all come together :+1:

5 Likes

I agree! They’re very good; it’s a process. Just keep pluggin’…er, thumpin’

5 Likes

@kmock30 This is worth repeating. It’s by design, in a way it gives the B2B course depth. You can come back later and sharpen your skills, and I might also add that although the course is linear it also isn’t. It can be re-applied to add layers to your skills. Things you don’t appreciate at a point in time, will be appreciated later when you go back and, “Ahhh yeah, that’s what Josh meant!”

I see this all the time when I re-watch Josh’s videos on the BassBuzz channel.

Everyone’s different with different strengths and weaknesses. I get the slow workout down for sure, and go as far as I can. Get the skill down. If the fast workout is too fast, then it’s too fast. Josh would say that you’ll be ready at some point.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @kmock30,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers brian

6 Likes

Looks like your going to have to spend less time away from your forum.:joy::joy::joy:
Your dragging your feet @T_dub :joy::joy::joy:
cheers Brian

7 Likes

Yeah, you should have seen how Bad I was dragging after the poisoned food from the other night. Couldn’t even play, let alone get on the ipad :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::poop:
I wish I was wearing my :mask:when I was eating that .i won’t forget to wear the :mask: next time I eat again, after my stomach is back to par.

5 Likes

Welcome Kyle @kmock30! I agree with sentiments already shared - don’t get too stuck on Billie Jean. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi all, my name is Paul,I’m 62years and have just started playing bass guitar. The bass I’m using is a Sire jazz V7 with a small orange amp. Taking part in the beginner to badass course and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. (Nice one Josh). It’s great to be of the bass family knowing your in good company with like minded people.

15 Likes

@leeky1958 Paul, welcome aboard, look fwd to your posts.
Jamie

4 Likes

Welcome @leeky1958

5 Likes

Welcome @leeky1958!
Enjoy the course and good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @leeky1958!

5 Likes

Welcome @leeky1958

5 Likes

Welcome @leeky1958

4 Likes

Hey Paul, welcome!

Nice bit of kit you got there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Will, I’m 28 and from Scotland.

I recently just bought a bass due to this ongoing pandemic giving me a lot of free time.

I found bass buzz via youtube and decided to just buy the b2b course as I enjoy Josh’s teaching style/ personality.

I am currently doing the 1 month course and on module 7. (Billie Jean kicked my ass but I’ll be back)

13 Likes

Welcome @williamtait4
Another scot :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @leeky1958
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

7 Likes