Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @santymolina!

Good luck!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @santymolina!

6 Likes

Welcome Santi, you dont need luck you have Josh Fossgreen. And the great folks on the forum. @santymolina look fwd to your posts.
Jamie

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @santymolina,
Enjoy the ride.
You will love the course, it’s easy to follow and keeps you heading in the right direction.
To be a b2b.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome @santymolina

6 Likes

Welcome, I’m also a fellow graphic designer who enjoys cycling and nature haha!
Loving the course so far and I’m sure you will too!!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @SuarezInk
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Welcome @santymolina and @SuarezInk

5 Likes

Welcome @SuarezInk

6 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I was hoping to enjoy this but now I am pretty sure I’ll do. Thank again!

5 Likes

Welcome @SuarezInk!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @SuarezInk!

6 Likes

@SuarezInk welcome to the forum.
Jamie

5 Likes

Welcome @santymolina, hope you dig the course!

Welcome @SuarezInk, glad you’re enjoying the course!

5 Likes

Hi all! I’m an artist Cherelle based in London. I’ve been given a cheap bass to learn on and so whilst I’ve been stuck in lockdown here I set myself the task of getting to learn the basics and have been LOVING the course. I’m now on module 12 and can proudly say I have developed a callous on my index finger to boot! I used to play the Cello a long time ago so its been nice making links with all that old knowledge but I’m still getting to grips with the fret board and matching up the fingering with the notation so any tips or exercises are really welcome.

xo

12 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome @cocoameno!

1. Maybe still too early as you are occupied with the course but I just have to mention this challenge to an ex-cello player: July 2020 Bassbuzz Challenge
  2. Is Cello that much different? I assumed that the distances for intonations are different but the basic idea should still apply. You’re the (ex-)cellist though so I don’t know. Could you maybe explain a little bit more what it is that’s troubling you? Because I get the impression that you are just a little bit frustrated that sight reading isn’t going well yet but you could mean something else.
6 Likes

Welcome @cocoameno

3 Likes

@cocoameno welcome aboard Cherelle, time for a new bass to celebrate module 12?
Jamie

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @cocoameno!

3 Likes