Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

These guys??? :joy:

9 Likes

Welcome @tazette83 you are in a great community of people to learn from.

6 Likes

hahaha. Well, Vespa is motor at least, so I got it sorta right

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @tazette83.
Nice icebreaker!

MOD is the Ministry of Defence @T_dub and not the parka wearing Vespa mob @joergkutter :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking that, Defense, or Motor vehicles, cuz around the states, they have some different 3 letter monograms for that, MVD, motor vehicle devision, DMV, Department of Motor Vehicles (thats what is is CA), so I thought MOD might be something like that. We don’t have MOD here, it is DOD.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @tazette83!

3 Likes

Welcome @tazette83

5 Likes

ok will try.

5 Likes

Nope Ministry of Defence, i work with the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, in conjunction with the Royal Navy.

6 Likes

Nope ive never played 6 string guitar. Used to play piano “badly” when I was a kid.

6 Likes

Wait, that was the first thing I said.

See ^^^^ :wink: :rofl:

We have a sense of humor around here as you can tell by now.

4 Likes

Do you work with a Commander Bond… James Bond?

4 Likes

Shhhh if @tazette83 divulges that information, 007 will have to eliminate both of you.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @tazette83
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Welcome @tazette83 hope we can share knowledge! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks, me too.

5 Likes

LOL. Lets just say i was shaken and stirred!!.

7 Likes

Welcome Bex @tazette83! Nice to have another martial artist here, we have quite a few! I wouldn’t consider myself one, just an enthusiast, but I sure do miss JKD training!

6 Likes

Should have a competition of all the artists :joy:. :rofl: bass that is :sunglasses:
@JoshFossgreen, not martial , nothing beats a 44 magnum , just ask Dirty Harry :grin:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes