Welcome aboard @Abigail,
Enjoy the ride, hope we see you up on stage with your sisters :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mikich,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @jonathonsheard, @Abigail & @Mikich!

2 Likes

Welcome to B2B and the forum @Abigail. I look forward to you and your sisters becoming the next Bangles.
Listen to Micki Steele on bass
https://youtu.be/Cv6tuzHUuuk

7 Likes

Hey! I just traded my banjo for a bass and amp about a month ago. in high school I took guitar lessons from a now Nashville songwriter named Chuck Jones. He gave me guitar lessons back then in exchange for my step dad giving him karate lessons so first we used to punch and kick each other in karate lessons and then he would give me a guitar lesson. It worked out pretty good I think. I still play guitar and I like banjo and mandolin as well but base is a lot of fun.
I am also a vegetarian since high school.
I have four dogs five chickens two rabbits and a cat. Oh and I’ve been working in the mountain bike industry for many years as well as doing website management and creation and also social media management.
I also have a a taco trailer called Tacorado. We make the best breakfast tacos in Colorado. Because there really aren’t any breakfast tacos in Colorado but they’re also very good and they are vegetarian and vegan.
Recently I rescued a dog that has only three feet. Her name is Peggy. You can follow her on Instagram @pegleg_peggydog.
Keep up the awesome work, Josh! If you’re ever in western Colorado look me up and we can kick each other, play some music and then go mountain biking :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:dog:Thanks! No need to read any further… my day is made :smile:

Oh, and welcome!!

7 Likes

@Thebikechick Welcome to BassBuzz!

That Squire Paranormal Jazz Bass is really cool looking.

5 Likes

Hey Guys,
I guess an introduction is in order. Nothing special about me. A regular guy, put my pants on one leg at a time just like most of you.
While I like all genres of music, if I had to choose one, it would have to be Blues…
In my stable i have 3 basses. A Fender Jazz, a Ric 4003 and my go to a Gibson SG
Have already met some swell people, Joerg and Pam. and hope to meet more. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I’m a sucker for that yellow and since I couldn’t afford a cool old one from Norm’s or someplace, this one had a cool look.

4 Likes

@Trib Welcome to BassBuzz!

2 Likes

These girls are so cool! Thank you for the welcome and believing in us @PamPurrs

4 Likes

Thank you Mr. K. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Thebikechick,
Enjoy the ride😂
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Trib,
Enjoy the ride, you have some cool basses👍
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

I agree @Thebikechick,
Norm’s is a trap, when I’m in LA I always make time for a trip to Tarzana to check out his shop, just a long way from Melbourne :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Welcome! :metal:t3:

5 Likes

Welcome! I think you may be living our dream. We just were out shopping and bought a butter dish to house the tofu we use to make taco filling for our vegan meals. Thanks for getting more food options out there!

7 Likes

Welcome @trib. I’m glad I was able to help you earlier.

I also love Blues (in addition to many other genres). You and I will get along great.

I’m envious that you have a Ric…

6 Likes

Welcome @Thebikechick

5 Likes

Man. That brings back memories. My son’s friends all called me Mr. K when they were growing up.

4 Likes