Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

BJ is one of my warm up riffs. Someday, it can be yours as well.

5 Likes

Welcome @bast902

5 Likes

Welcome @bast902!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @kago429,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @etboo111,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @bast902,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I’ve never stopped hating it.

10 Likes

Welcome Kim
And Howdy @etboo111
and HI @bast902

Welcome to all three of you.

6 Likes

Hello! Colin from Vancouver. I just rented my first bass yesterday, and am going to jump into the lessons today! I played sax through my school days, owned a guitar in my early 20s, and learned piano for a while in my late 20s. Lately bass has been on my mind a lot (COVID cabin fever?). Probably the tune that sparked my interested was Will Session’s cover of River People. Now I’m dying to learn that.

Well, wish me luck. I figure I’ll rent this bass until I get through the lessons enough to be able to appreciate and test properly the bass I’d consider buying. See you all around!

Update: Just finished the first day! This is awesome!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, @fosskers . . . :slight_smile:

Good luck in the course and glad to have you with us!

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @fosskers,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @fosskers and good luck with the course!

4 Likes

Schecter is my JAM!! Great bass you got there! Welcome to the Forum!

4 Likes

Sorry everyone…fell so behind on the welcomes, but welcome to all I haven’t welcomed!

5 Likes

Welcome @bast902 , @etboo111 and @fosskers

5 Likes

Welcome @fosskers

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m H, a former rhythm guitarist turned enthusiastic bassist. I play in a band (as well as writing the songs and being the frontperson) and recently took up bass to keep us as a three piece. I have found I enjoy playing bass more than I ever did guitar and a few Bassbuzz lessons have kicked me into daily practise and a massive improvement in my ability this year so far. I am inspired by other bass playing frontpeople, particularly Mark Sandman (Morphine), Peter Steele (Type O Negative) and Lemmy (Don’t need to tell you this one!)

I play a vintage 70s Japanese Pearl Vorg bass, which has a good rumble and plenty of character.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and learning some useful tips!

Xxx

15 Likes

Welcome aboard @H-BOMB,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Welcome @H-BOMB

5 Likes

Welcome @H-BOMB

3 Likes