Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @Paul_D, the love for Josh and his teaching style abounds here, and the foundation of the forum community’s good nature and helpfulness. etc.

A great vibe here, let everyone know if you ever have questions.

6 Likes

Just got to say Josh your course is A1. Learning so much I thank you. I am playing a Sire Marcus miller v3 and it’s wicked.

7 Likes

Hi @Paul_D and welcome! I’m in module 9. I’ve made great progress as well so far. Brilliant course! Enjoy! Best wishes - BassPlayinSeal

5 Likes

And of course I would like to welcome the other lads and lassies as well. That would be:
hi @maria_c, hi @kago429,
hello @etboo111 nice to meet you!
Welcome @bast902, hi @fosskers and hello @H-BOMB, you all are going to rock;
how are you @APerk.
Nice to have you all aboard! :+1: Best wishes - BassPlayinSeal

9 Likes

Welcome @Paul_D

6 Likes

Hello All,

I am Chandra from Malaysia. I have been following Josh on Youtube religiously and decided to subscribe to BassBuzz now. I started playing the bass only 1 month ago and have somewhat managed my song by Queen, Another One Bites the Dust. I have time on my hand since I am retired. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, @queen3211 . . . :slight_smile:

We’re glad to have you with us!

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @queen3211!

5 Likes

Welcome @queen3211

6 Likes

Welcome @queen3211

5 Likes

Hi @queen3211 and welcome! You start your career as a bassist with nothing less than ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen… How cool is that! :clap: Bravo! I love that song! - Best wishes and many more cool titles you are going to master - BassPlayinSeal

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @queen3211

Happy you are here

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @queen3211,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Tom. I am 34 yo server infrastructure engineer from Czech Republic. (So, Excuse if my English isn’t top notch.) I’ve got my first bass guitar (Squire P-Bass) a week before, after a brief research (too brief :frowning: … I simply had to buy an active five string Sire sibling to the little Squire … should be here on Tuesday, yay) on YT where I’ve found Josh and Bassbuzz. I really enjoy his approach and I came here to find out if there’s a way how to support him with a penny or two.

I have never really played a real instrument before although I “do some sounds” in my DAW here and there, so luckily I somewhat have a limited musical theory knowledge as a head start. My brain is for some reason unable to process black/white keys on a keyboard, but scales etc. (half, full steps etc.) make actually much more sense to me on frets, so I hope bass guitar will help me to create some music.

After seeing that there’s a forum here I thought that I will stop by, say hello and visit it here from time to time to see the struggle and progress of others as a kind of motivation.

So, once again thanks to Josh for his work and to all of you, keep rocking’ and maybe see you somewhere in a discussion here.

Thanks and have a good one.
Tom

18 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, Tom @BohemianTherapy . . . :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Cheers
Joe

7 Likes

Welcome Tom @BohemianTherapy

5 Likes

Welcome @BohemianTherapy!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @BohemianTherapy!

6 Likes

Welcome @BohemianTherapy

4 Likes

Welcome! I love the sample you posted over in the original songs category.

6 Likes