Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @brian.webb6,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Hello Everyone, I’m new to the forum.
I finished the course a few days ago and final exam yesterday.
I’m joining the forum primarily to participate in the 50 song challenge.

13 Likes

Welcome @RuknRole

7 Likes

Welcome @RuknRole, congratz and good luck

7 Likes

Glad you are here @RuknRole. Join in the fun!

8 Likes

Welcome @RuknRole

6 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Lauren. I play itty bitty bits of a few instruments - guitar, piano and I have a ukulele, I don’t play any of them well but I try :laughing: I’ve been plodding my way through the course the the last few months - started out strong but then it was back to work and we moved house (and after 12 years in one place with a 13 yr old and a 15 yr old that was a task). Getting back in to it now and about to start module 6 but wow are my fingers getting tied in knots now! I need to build up to the speed for sure!

13 Likes

Welcome.

Fastest way to build speed is to go really slow, and increase only when comfortable with the speed you are starting at.

9 Likes

Thanks, you’re so right. I’m trying to slow down and concentrate on the getting the rhythm right at the moment. I’m finding that in the fast workouts I lose it but I can mostly keep up with the medium speed so I’m not doing too bad. I just need to take my time and get the technique right rather than rushing in to it.

10 Likes

Welcome @Ren

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @RuknRole,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Ren,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on completing the course @RuknRole!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Ren!

6 Likes

Glad you are here @Ren!

7 Likes

Welcome Lauren @Ren

7 Likes

@RuknRole

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Good luck and don’t forget to get on the BassBuzz Discord server.

9 Likes

Hi and welcome @kwidge, @rachellelynn0531 and hello @brian.webb6 and @RuknRole. How are ya @Ren
I’m really sorry for being late to welcome you all. It’s nice to have all of you here. Enjoy the course!

10 Likes

Hey! I have a similar story! Nearly 40 and last played in my 20s. Loving the course so far and I’m sure you will too. Rockin that sparkly pink bass!!! Welcome. :slight_smile:

10 Likes