Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

E komo mai @Tescot!
I spend a lot of time in the islands. I was there in January and have another trip scheduled for September. Good to have you aboard!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Pablo!

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s my pleasure!
I do a lot of business in Phoenix - primarily because I have family there and I keep my touring motorcycle in Casa Grande. :slight_smile: :smiley:

6 Likes

Perhaps we’ll have an opportunity to link up while you are here! YAY! Hopefully we’re both Badass Bass players by then! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Looking forward to it!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Tescot,
enjoy this ride as much as your 49 state ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Pablo,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome @Tescot and @Pablo

7 Likes

Welcome @Tescot and @Pablo

6 Likes

Went down to a local shop yesterday and while they didn’t have any of the basses I’m interested in, I did finally figure out that I’m going to be learning right handed.

Both ways felt somewhat okay as far as Homs ping the instrument but having to fret with my right hand felt incredibly weird to me, where as plucking with my right kinda felt okay. Like it needs a lot of work but it doesn’t feel like I’m starting from zero.

Now I’m just dialing which bass I’m going with and looking forward to getting that baby home!

Thanks for the support and advice! :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Thanks Jerry!

5 Likes

Thanks Brian!

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

Excellent, @Pablo . . . :slight_smile:

You’ve met the fork in the road, and now you know which direction you’re going!

That’s the fun part! :wink:

Cheers
Joe

8 Likes

I’m still new here so it probably doesn’t matter but I just changed my username from NipperDog to my own name. NipperDog works for the audio forum I belong to but it doesn’t make much sense to use it here. :grin:

12 Likes

Audio forum? That sounds interesting?

7 Likes

You’re a very punny person. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hi all, 50+ year old bass virgin here, just about to start b2b with zero playing experience.
Wish me luck :woozy_face:

12 Likes

We’re in the same boat my friend – except that I’m 60+. :flushed:

5 Likes