Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Currently stuck in Sydney lockdown so no better time to sit down and learn bass! I purchased Josh’s course last night.

PS … massive NRL/ Parramatta Eels fan. And Sydney FC fan as well.

8 Likes

Welcome all. Short timer myself and already feels like home

5 Likes

Now you’re talking my language. Roosters (from when I lived at Bondi) and Storm (because I’m now in VIC) here.

5 Likes

My wife is a Roosters fan as well, makes for some interesting times hahaha

5 Likes

Neither side will enjoy playing at Nth Ballarat oval, to cold for them up there,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

I’m a bulldogs supporter, 2016 was a really good year😀
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Yep, pretty chilly. Last week it was -4c …that was pretty cold for us, but really not that cold in the scheme of things. I lived in NYC for a few years and the coldest it got there was -18c - now that is COLD.

3 Likes

Hmmmm… Roosters v Bulldogs kick off in 10 mins. Will be interesting, good luck.

2 Likes

I would never of picked that score, though it would be a whitewash!

2 Likes

I’m talking about AFL not NRL.
Gotta go with hometown Melbourne Storm.
I don’t really follow the NRL, don’t watch it on tv, never been to a game.
I am going to the bulldogs versus swans game at Marvel stadium today.
Cheers Brian

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

Ahh, confusing. My mind automatically goes to NRL.

3 Likes

Just joined the site. Never have succeeded with an instrument before but have always been gobsmacked by those who can play. Got my interest in making music rekindled during the pandemic shutdown & decided to find out if 64 is too late to learn something new. Added an Epiphone Viola bass to a modest guitar collection & will give it a whirl when time permits.

12 Likes

Welcome to the community @restless_rocker and it’s never too late!

3 Likes

Welcome @Crawlnstall

4 Likes

Welcome @restless_rocker. 64 is not too late! I got my first bass for my 70th birthday and have been rockin’ it ever since.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @restless_rocker ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Glad you are here @restless_rocker

6 Likes

Welcome @restless_rocker

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Name is Augustine, just wanted to check this part out of the site. Had my bass for a few years actually. Tried taking lessons before but life got in the way of that. Finally getting time for music again and figured this is the way to go! Trying to keep a schedule going so I don’t fall out again. Been wanting to do this for a long time, happy to pick up the bass again for sure.

12 Likes