Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Thank you

5 Likes

Glad you are here @jtaylor801
You have found the right place for your goals to come to you!!

Also good to have another Sax player around (it’s till in you, I’m sure of it).

I think you’ll love B2B, and don’t worry about long winded-ness, you got nothing on me or @T_dub :rofl:

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @He_is_Risen !

4 Likes

From one Jerry to another @jtaylor801 , welcome!

5 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

That doesn’t matter as much as how you get there. Enjoy the ride.

7 Likes

Welcome @He_is_Risen and @jtaylor801

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @jtaylor801 ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

IDK what he is talking about, don’t beleive the lies.
All I ever say in this thread is

@jtaylor801 Welcome.

Thats it :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello!…I kind of just became a Bass player August 13th of this year XD;. I don’t know much about the instrument, I’m a complete rookie, but I’m eager to learn more!. My Bass, which I call ‘Woodstock’ is a Washburn ‘bantam’?…Bomtom?…I’m not entirely sure XD;. I believe she’s about 15…give or take, I wanted a second hand instrument before I got a new one and spend all that money. (I’m already eyeballing a Fender Precision Bass) but biding my time to buy it. I’m currently ‘shopping’ around, I’ll admit…and since I was kinda ‘kicked out’ of the other place, I came here! =3. This was my first choice, since I liked the YouTube videos, it looked like a good place to learn, and a lot of fun!. Otherwise…lesse…I’m a reader, gamer, into anime, manga…anything a typical ‘child-adult’ would be into ;3. It’s nice to meet everyone, I look forward to all the fun and lessons!…be better than learning all alone and learning the ‘wrong’ things o.o

11 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, @cobaltblue13 . . . :slight_smile:

Good idea to buy a used instrument first to see if you really like playing!

Did you sign up for Josh’ course?

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Yea, I figured it would be the best idea, lol…I didn’t want to shell out $1000 or so on a instrument I wouldn’t play…I don’t mind used anything really, personally I think their better, got some ‘experience’ some age. And everything is already set up ;3. I was looking for a trial, but I can’t seem to find it, so I’m not sure yet =/

4 Likes

Welcome @cobaltblue13 !

4 Likes

Thank you! =3. Sorry I didn’t say so before!…o.o

5 Likes

Welcome and nice to meet you. I am also relatively new. Purchased my bass around the same time as you. Good luck and looking forward to watching you grow along your journey.

6 Likes

Oh wow, that’s so cool! =3. Thanks, I look forward to see your journey too!. Maybe we can share sometime ^^

4 Likes

Welcome @cobaltblue13

4 Likes

Glad you are here @cobaltblue13

You are in the right place for sure.

6 Likes

Hello, I am very new to the bass. 1st ? i have an Ibenez am
nd it takes a 9 volt battery. Is the switch in the control cluster used to shut it off when not in use so the battery won’t go dead?

8 Likes