Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @thatchels ! I just picked up an Aerodyne recently as well.

15 Likes

welcome @thatchels

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @thatchels Chelsea!

10 Likes

Hi

I’ve been lurking around the forum for a while, but wanted to introduce myself. I’m Jonathan. I’m 39 and live in Brooklyn, NY. I “graduated” from the BTB course a few months ago. Now working on some of the “extra credit” assignments.

The course has taken me much further than I thought I could go. I’m now playing with my friend who is a drummer and also improvising my own bass lines.

I’m a big fan of Fugazi and if anyone has leads on where to get accurate Fugazi tabs or sheet music, I’d love to know.

I really appreciate how friendly and helpful everyone is on here. Hope to contribute in the future.

16 Likes

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the webz.

9 Likes

Glad you are here @duketastrophe !!

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @duketastrophe

10 Likes

Welcome, @duketastrophe. Glad you’re here. Congrats on finishing B2B and playing with your buddy! Have a blast!

10 Likes

Welcome @duketastrophe, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @duketastrophe ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

10 Likes

That’s a sweet looking bass! I’m a little over half way in the B2B course and it definitely has a great tempo for teaching up to a respectable proficiency level.

Hope you enjoy your bass journey as much as I have!

9 Likes

Wait @duketastrophe

9 Likes

Welcome @duketastrophe

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @duketastrophe !

9 Likes

Hello! I joined over a month ago. Did a post or 2
And keep getting. Instructions to introduce myself. Not sure if i am doing it now. Ive been butchering music with my 7 years of bass playing. Trying to get better. But I like the style of teaching on the videos here. They know how to make it understandable to many video makers throw all there knowledge into the lession unless your schooled in the language and theories its to easy to be overwhelmed.
This is a hobby for me its been a expensive trip with tons of mistakes. But I love playing the bass. :hear_no_evil:

15 Likes

Welcome @duketastrophe
Enjoy your journey

9 Likes

Welcome @snaredrum
Don’t worry about butchering music as I do it every time I pick up my Bass, I enjoy playing it and one day it will all fall into place

8 Likes

Welcome @snaredrum, I think you’ve been formally introduced. Glad you joined us.

9 Likes

Welcome, @snaredrum. Glad you’re here.

8 Likes

Welcome @snaredrum !

8 Likes