Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @tcabben, happy you joined us. Can’t wait to hear some ridiculous puns!

8 Likes

Welcome @tcabeen from a fellow serial hobbyist
Enjoy the bass

8 Likes

Welcome @tcabeen

7 Likes

Welcome to the subterranean abyss @tcabeen

7 Likes

Welcome @tcabeen !

7 Likes

Welcome, @tcabeen. You’re in the right place. Being a weirdo and having a bass are the only prerequisites for B2B! You’ll learn a lot from Josh. Enjoy!

8 Likes

Great to ah e you here @tcabeen

7 Likes

Welcome @tcabeen

7 Likes

Welcome @Draven !

7 Likes

Welcome @Braddaddy !

6 Likes

Welcome @tcabeen !

7 Likes

Hello there! Glad to be a part of this community. I decided to fulfill the dream of my youth and learn how to play cool! While looking for information, I found your forum, I liked it here and I’m here. All the best!

10 Likes

Welcome @Donnyy !

5 Likes

Welcome, @Donnyy. Glad you’re here.

5 Likes

Hey everyone! This course is a blast so far. I’m on Module 9 now.

I started as a drummer at age 15 and played for about 10 years before deciding to get into Guitar, and then played guitar for the next 11 years and now at age 36 have decided to move on to Bass. There are just way too many bass lines that I have loved over the years for me not to learn it. Also ever since my bass showed up, I haven’t picked up a guitar at all. There is something so satisfying and fun about playing Bass and my fingers can finally spread out! I just can’t put it down. Maybe, just maybe, I’ve been a bass player all along and had no idea.

It’s also fun being a beginner again.

I can’t wait for the day when my band’s bass player doesn’t show and everyone is freaking out, and I can step up and say “I can do it” and enjoy the shocked look on everyone’s face. Or better yet my band mates catch me in the wild playing bass for someone else and think I am living a double life. Gotta keep them on their toes you know.

10 Likes

welcome to all @NateC @Donnyy @tcabeen

7 Likes

Welcome, @NateC. Glad you’re enjoying the lessons. Your musical background sounds like a perfect launchpad for going through B2B. Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome @Donnyy !

6 Likes

Welcome @NateC !

6 Likes

Welcome @Donnyy and @NateC

6 Likes