Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @Kanu

8 Likes

Not sure how I feel about that comparison… :laughing: :grinning:

8 Likes

Welcome @Kanu . Josh will get you thumpin’ in no time

7 Likes

Da un amante della pizza all’altro, benvenuto!

7 Likes

Welcome Kanu, stay with the bass and you’ll undoubtedly find it to be more rewarding than the doorbell! :+1:

9 Likes

Welcome, @Kanu. Very glad you’re here. Enjoy the lessons!

7 Likes

I concur with you!

6 Likes

Welcome @Kanu !

8 Likes

Welcome from a 70 year young guy who just picked up a Bass. You can do it.

10 Likes

I got my first bass for my 70th birthday and that’s when I started learning to play it. It’s never too late.

8 Likes

Back on the forum this week after a few months so welcome to all the newbies

9 Likes

Welcome! Bass is best!

7 Likes

Welcome @cheeze_pizza ! Really glad you are with us!

7 Likes

Welcome @Kanu ! Really glad you are here with us!

7 Likes

It’s so, so good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For Pam’s sake as well as others’, here’s a thread dedicated to talking pizza: Acceptable Pizza Toppings: Discuss.

What say we keep Introduce Yourself about welcoming new BassBuzzers? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @MikeC .

3 Likes

Heya - I am Chris, pushing 50 here.

Might be new, guess that depends. I joined almost exactly a year ago. I made it up to Module 8 (failing miserably at Billie Jean) and stopped for some reason - don’t recall why at this point.

Growing up, never really learned an instrument. As a pre/teen, learned a bunch of songs on the piano, but only learned how to play those and have forgotten them over time.

Enjoy making noise though - have quite a few instruments around the house I like to mess around with - trumpet, trombone, synths, pianos, drums, guitars, harmonicas. Last year bought a Jazz bass and a Rumble 100 to add to the menagerie.

Restarted BB a couple days ago - back up to Module 3.

20 Likes

Welcome @cmc

Here’s hoping you can get past BJ this time.

8 Likes

Or skip it and move on, finish the course and when you come back to BJ it’ll be a piece of cake. That’s what I did.

10 Likes