Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @gmoura ! Really glad you are here with us!

9 Likes

Great to have you here @gmoura

9 Likes

Welcome @gmoura !

9 Likes

Welcome to the subterranean abyss @gmoura

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @gmoura !

10 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome messages. I didn’t expect that many. Even happier now.

14 Likes

Welcome to the family @gmoura

11 Likes

You will find this to be as friendly an online community you can find.

I can’t say the same for all forums, bass forums or not, and I have been in some great forums for other hobbies, and they were awesome, tight knit communities, and great to be a part of, but this one tops them all.

And what is unique about it is that it is global, and still everybody is close like a small village here.
The other forums I was on were specific to where I lived at the time, and it was cool cuz we had monthly meetings to socially interact, so it was easy to see how the community was tight, but with members all over the globe coming together on Bass Buzz, it’s really something special we have here. It amazes me it does.

This is why I suggested doing online Zoom meet ups back during COVID.
I had started attending my AA meetings thru Zoom during lock up, and that experience combined with monthly meetings I had in other local clubs / forums, I thought it would be great to do this here on Zoom.

So then @PamPurrs and I had a one time face to face Zoom meet up, and she didn’t totally hate it (like she thought she would). And from that Pam and @John_E ran with it, and now there is a standing Zoom meet up once a month that can be attended, and even our bass teacher @JoshFossgreen shows up when he can.

There is even a thread dedicated to it.

So again, welcome @gmoura you have found a great place, a little slice of heaven on the world wide web.

15 Likes

Welcome @gmoura
Enjoy your journey. Have a blast

8 Likes

Hello, I’m Kyle and I’m From the Gulf Coast of Texas. Although I have a long history of music in my background, I’ve never played bass until very recently. I am looking forward to the new adventure.

20 Likes

Welcome to the cellar dwellers forum @Ksission

8 Likes

Great to have you here @Ksission

8 Likes

Welcome, @Ksission. Glad you’re here. You’ve come to the right place to learn bass. Enjoy the lessons!

7 Likes

Welcome @Ksission

8 Likes

welcome to the family @Ksission

8 Likes

Welcome @Ksission
Have fun!

8 Likes

Welcome @Ksission

7 Likes

Welcome @Ksission
Enjoy your journey and enjoy the forums