Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Hi @PamPurrs,
Have you had a play along with the u2 songs as yet, and if so what donor think of the transcripts?
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Do you think

3 Likes

No I haven’t had a chance, I have a lot on my plate right now.

3 Likes

Let me know what you think when you get into them.
If there is other music styles you like i might have something chartered for it.
Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Sully!

4 Likes

Hi @JerryP,
Have you had a play along with the charts yet.
If so what did you think.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

I am one of us Europeans, and I did not have this problem. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I’ll have some pics soon for the gear threads. Welcome, all my fellow new folks.

5 Likes

I too am a late starter. I will be 69 soon. I got my first bass 10 years ago but never hooked up with any one who could help me learn. I got a renewed interest along with a nephew this year. Then I found Josh and it is comming togeather. I am finaly getting it. Josh is a really agreat teacher. He makes it understandable.
One thing I just recenly learned. You can get short scale basses which have shorter necks. This is somthing I need as my old fingers dont strech . I am looking to buy a new short scale bass as soon as my birthday gets here.
So thanks to Josh for his great presentations and keep it coming.

13 Likes

Welcome @Gary_S

4 Likes

Oh, it’s just me then.
I was just joking anyway. Well not about not knowing what it means, because I did not but about him having to spell it out.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Gary_S!

5 Likes

apologies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Gary_S
Enjoy the ride
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Ha, welcome!

Stay away from the gear threads, or be prepared for your credit card to go limp. :wink:

9 Likes

I can vouch for that.

He says, constantly pressing f5 on his keyboard to track the delivery of yet another beautiful bass

9 Likes

Is it green?

6 Likes

@peterhuppertz

Oh yes! Let me post a pic in the correct thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Already too late for that, been playing long enough that I actually have my third bass on it’s way :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Sully

Welcome!

And good stuff on the 3rd bass :laughing:

4 Likes