Introduce Yourself! (2023)

Welcome to the community @walshwerks2020, glad you joined us.

7 Likes

Welcome @walshwerks2020

6 Likes

Welcome @walshwerks2020

6 Likes

Welcome @walshwerks2020 !

5 Likes

Welcome @walshwerks2020

6 Likes

Hi @V8Volvo245! If you want to go ahead with using Josh’s free videos, go hear…

All of Josh’s YouTube videos are linked based on what module they would go with in the course.

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Steve from Kent UK, I bid on eBay for a Colt bass in mint condition with gig bag, I actually won it for £80! (Nobody else bid). Can’t compare it to anything, but I absolutely love it! So I felt bass and me were meant to be! :love_you_gesture::sunglasses::guitar:
Can’t wait to get started on the Beginner to badass course…come payday!
Ultimate goal? - Play in a band! :grimacing:

16 Likes

Welcome, @Stevo3210. Glad you’re here. Big congrats on your new bass. Next step is definitely the B2B course. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Welcome @Stevo3210

7 Likes

Great to have you here @Stevo3210 !

7 Likes

Welcome to the group @Stevo3210, glad you joined us.

8 Likes

Welcome @Stevo3210 !

7 Likes

Welcome to all the new buzzers to the low end of town.

9 Likes

Welcome @Stevo3210
Have fun!

8 Likes

Welcome @Stevo3210

7 Likes

Welcome @Stevo3210
Enjoy your Journey

7 Likes

Welcome in @Stevo3210 !!! It’s great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Steph - I got a cheap Silvertone bass/gear package 10 years ago bc I’ve always loved following along to bass lines in music. It moved apartment to apartment, state to state, then eventually settled in its home in my attic. The poor thing was barely touched & starved for attention. Now that I’m a parent of 2 young kids, I’m in serious need of a hobby & some me-time. About a month ago I decided to finally give this bass a try & commit to practicing everyday. I am LOVING it. I practice as much as possible whenever I can. Example - it’s Saturday at 3pm, my kids are both napping & I’m playing along to some of Josh’s beginner videos and just getting totally lost in how fun (albeit frustrating at times) this is. Makes me mad I waited til I was in my mid-30s to really start! I just wanted to join this community of like-minded people, say a quick hello & say thanks to Josh for your amazing & fun guidance

Update 5/15/23: almost done my B2B course, upgraded to a beautiful Ibanez Talman (TMB310), have my first pedal on its way (Zoom B1 Four), and still love playing every day!

21 Likes

Welcome @withthecherrytrees !

8 Likes

Thanks @JerryP! Appreciate it :grinning:

8 Likes